Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Jalopyrama - Part II

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

2. flamingokid

flamingokid

It always amazes me how the internet has led to the "Ass-Hurt" generation.People just get their knickers in a twist over the weirdest things.I'm always one of the first guys in a show and one of the last out,whether it be the Pavillions in Scottsdale,the Paradise in Omaha,or Sonic in KC.If you're late,that's your problem,unless they paid your way and there were specific instructions for you to be there at 8AM.I think that the apology is owed from the other end.Also,I'd drop the Hunter Thompson thing,too many mouthbreathers not getting it,I guess.And,in a burst of dirty thunder,I'm outta here.

3. In the post above is the wonderful word mouthbreathers.
    The Mouthbreathers vs the Posers, the ultimate debate. A study in condescension.
    Pick one.

4. oj

oj

I have seen less inflamitory threads get shut down by the monitors. The concept that somebody is right and others must be wrong is not the one to have. I have enough ass to speak up for the JalopyRama crew, i just read thru 5 pages of people that don't have a dog in this fight suck up to Ryan by taking cheap shots at a good bunch of guys that have created a world class hot rod event that is anchored in honor and integrity. The event is all about the cars! Paying tribute and respecting world class traditional hot rods - remember? Mike and the RustyNuts are not a bunch of whining pussies whose panties are bunched up and right about about now i bet they are so pissed that there may well not be a JalopyRama 9. So lighten up on the personal bullshit okay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.