Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Dan & Ashley Webb roadster - pictures!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Levis Classic, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

It was nice to meet you and your Dad, Ashley. Your Pops is one nice guy, even showed the finer points of the car to me, that is, until SEMA policia chased us away. I'm thinkin' "hey(!) that's Dan Webb your runnin' off". Haha. Just goes to show that those wild renderings CAN be built!

2. ash

ash
    from Detroit

yea thanks for the nice comment, it was very nice meeting you also at sema you draw some awesome stuff. i'm glad you got to see the car up close even though you were chaced away, i was chaced away many times also lol....
    Thanks
    ash

3. ash

ash
    from Detroit

thanks for posting pictures and comments about the cars and bikes...
    ash

4. Skimmer

Skimmer

Great pics thanx for sharing....

5. ash

ash
    from Detroit

thanks

guys and girls....

6. 36couper

36couper
    from ontario

Ash....will you drive the wedge? Will it be a T-Queen? Has it been on the road yet?

7. ash

ash
    from Detroit

yes i will drive the wedge, I have drove it when it was in Las Vegas for the Sema show... Little scared 500hp in about a 1,400lb car...

8. This 22 y/o guy would be more impressed if said 18 year old girl could take credit as the builder. :\ Perhaps that can be done with the next one. That said, it's a nice lookin' lil' car.

I, also, must say that "Ragin' Indian" sure is "tits" (and big ones, at that).

9. ash

ash
    from Detroit

Rat Fink was beside my wedge at Sema, it's ours he sits in the shop, scares the crap out of the shop cats lol

Attached Files: