Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thanks Ryan!!!!!

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by rat 41, Aug 20, 2012.

1. rat 41

rat 41
    from Eureka MO

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to Ryan. This was my first year at the event and the first time ever running my car on a track. I had an amazing time. The people were great, the cars were great, the track was great, Friday night was great, the weather was great, the races were great!!!!! I loved the great range of cars from the stockers to the dragsters. The parking lot at the dragstrip was full of nice cars that spectators either couldn't or wouldn't race but they drove them in anyway. I hope that I can race again next year, but if I can't I am going to drive down like them because I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Ryan you and your crew put on a spectacular event purely out of your passion for hotrods. This type of event is exactly what is going to keep our hobby and lifestyle alive.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BIG-JIM

BIG-JIM
    from CT

Looks like you had a GREAT time.:D

3. bigken

bigken

Dittos...........my family looks forward to this show, every year.

4. jimmy1931

jimmy1931

THanks Ryan, the MO-KAN crew & evreyone that helped put this on. A great experience, my first time, got to meet lots of awesome folks, see tons of bitchin cars & had an all around fun time, except the blown head gasket. Will definitely be back!

5. HotRodMomma63

HotRodMomma63

I just wanted to say thank you also for the sectioned parking for those of us who made the drive but didn't race. My 11 yr old & I, drove the Tbird from the Kansas City area and it was nice to not be lost in the field of "daily drivers". It was one of the best that I've been to so far, and I've been going since 2006 at least. The band on Friday was awesome and the burnouts got me ready for Saturday lol. Next up is Greaserama, who's coming!?!

6. daschaefer

daschaefer

BEST "WEAK"-END I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!

Thanks Ryan and to your entire crew (just cant be said enough)

This was the second year I blew my mill at Mokan and still left there grinning from ear to ear...... If that aint a testament I dont kow what is..... gonna start count the days till next year.... THANKS from the Schaefer family!!!

7. silverdome

silverdome

As a spectator (ARGH) again, I've got to say this event is great. Out of the six years I've been coming here and have only raced once, when it's over I still can't wait until the next year. This year more of my family came to this event and enjoyed themselves as well.

Thanks so much for this event and keep up the good work.

8. Jedidiah

Jedidiah
    from Ft Worth

This was my first time being able to make it out to the Hamb Drags. I met my dad out there with one of our friends. We had a great time. I drove my '37 up from Texas and he drove his '35 over from Eastern Missouri. We did have some carburetor problems that we were able to get fixed out there. A guy at the swap sold us an adapter cheap to help us. Another guy loaned us an Allen wrench that we didn't have and someone else gave us a couple of hex nuts. It seems you go through everything in your mind to prepare for what might go wrong but you can't bring everything. We met alot of good like minded people out there and had such a good time. Thank you to everyone for putting on a great show!

9. brushape

brushape

Thanks for another great weekend just wanted to say I appriciate you your staff and all the mokaners for all your time and effort cant wait till next year!!!!!!

10. Butch M

Butch M

Thanks Ryan and the Mokan krew great time...

11. Definitely a huge thanks for another great HAMB drags. Best e.t. for the car ever of an 11.63@113 mph. Pretty happy with the Sedan after this trip. Counting down the days till HAMB Drags 2013. I can't wait.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  12. Papa Tom

Papa Tom

Thanks, Ryan and crew, for another great HAMB event!! Can't wait til next year!!

13. MISCONSTUDE

MISCONSTUDE

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, one hell of a weekend thanks to Ryan, the HAMB, and the crew at MOKAN dragway. I think the old stude even liked it, my son Kyle turned the fastest e.t. it has ever run at 11.91/110. Had an incredible time, WE WILL BE BACK.

14. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

And a big ol' thanks from me, too!

15. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

No man... Thank all of you... Seriously.

16. masters9661

masters9661

Thanks Ryan for an outstanding event !!! Also the staff at the hotel and track are top shelf!! You couldn't ask for a better event and a better bunch of people. This was our second year to attend, last year 6 came, this year 32. Everyone had a great time and intends to come back next year. My sincere thanks to all, this is an event we will be attending every year, if you will have us.

17. BLAINE 816

BLAINE 816

Many thanks to the H.A.M.B. and MOKAN crew for a great event. The old 32 had a great time [email protected] as well. This event is as much fun as a car guy can have.
    Thanks again Blaine.

18. primer31

primer31
    from Aurora, CO

Thanks Ryan for having the vision and balls to carry it out! It is by far my favorite event to go to each year. And also many thanks to the Mokan crew for having a bitchin track we can all play at!