Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage SWFL Car shows?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by greasemonkey54, May 2, 2016.

1. I just moved to Cape Coral in sunny SWFL and need to know where the cruise ins are? Also whats a good way to find out about upcoming car shows? 20160501_174528.jpg

2. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

I don't go to local shows much these days, but there is a very large one every Monday night at the Shell Factory on 41 in NFM. It used to be at Merchants Crossing, but the owners tossed them out. I understand a lot of cars show up. It is pretty early, something like 4-7 pm. but they tell me there is cheap beer and snacks.

There is also one at Fosters Grille on Pine Island Road. Much smaller, but a lot of nice guys and a place to eat while you are there.

Spirit of the 50's club used to host a really great show at Lakes Park in FM, but that hasn't existed for years. Some of the car dealerships, like Victory Lane Chevy have them occasionally. You might also check in Naples, they have some cool shows down there, like Ferraris on 5th Avenue, and there used to be one at McDonalds on 41 in Naples. Cool Cruisers of Naples host that one, or did at one time. You might look up Cool Cruisers web site.

http://coolcruisersofsouthwestflorida.com/about.html

Don

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    greasemonkey54 likes this.
  3. ace5043

ace5043
    from Florida

The one at McDonalds on Saturday in Naples is hit or miss..sometimes they have a DJ. Its a few months out but don't miss the Turkey Run in Daytona.. Welcome to Florida

4. DC40

DC40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Try checking flacarshows.com. They have a pretty good listing for shows & cruise ins for different areas in Florida.

5. Thanks for the heads ups guys. I need to check out some local cars