Register now to get rid of these ads!

Street Dreams Speed & Custom -- full restoration services

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by streetdreams, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Putting your dream on the street.................. Whether it's a barn find, a junkyard jewel, getting a stalled project back on track,or getting that Rat Rod sorted out for cruisin', ................ Chassis, mechanical, body, paint, engine, transmission, interior, we have the experience and expertise to bring your dream to reality. A little more engine or some old school custom flair to seperate your ride from the crowd? Rust repair, bodywork, paint? You're at the right shop.
    Fabrication, modification, satisfaction, all done with an eye on engineered design, appearance and durability.
    Focused primarily on '50s through '70's American special interest, performance and custom cars, we work with you, bringing your ideas to reality. Combining our experience and expertise with your vision. Putting your dream on the street.
    That's what we do at Streetdreams Speed and Custom. Give us a call.
    734-277-7254

Custom Engine Rebuilding, repair and updates.
    Ford pushrod engines our specialty. We love Y-Blocks, FE's, and
    ]
    we'll make your 289 sing.

*Carburetors

*Distributors recurved on our Sun Distributor Machine

Engineered Fabrication/Modification

Paint and Finish

Body Off Restorations, or anywhere in between

*Complete Chassis work, rear axles, suspension

*Custom Body work, replacement panels, floor and trunk pans.

* Transmission and Clutch repair, auto to manual swaps, T5 and AOD updates

*Electrical, wiring, switches, gauges, harnesses

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  2. One happy customer. One proud shop. Best of Show out of 175. It ain't Pebble Beach, but it makes it worth the effort.
    ................prouder yet!! Just received People's Choice at a 300+ car cruise-in.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  3. Before, 35 years behind a barn.... and now.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  4. I am a one stop shop and my customers have the confidence in me for the type and level of work they require on their cars or projects. On your next repair, update or project, give me a call or drop me a PM. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011

5. Spring and summer coming soon. Still time to get what's needed done and be ready for a trouble free season. As always, 10% discount to HAMB bros and sisters.

6. If anyone is interested in kicking off a project build, I've got a good, buildable '54 Ford Skyliner and '66 Comet Cyclone ( can you say AWB ? ) available, along with a '54 Sun Valley Merc and a '54 Merc hardtop. Have 292 and 312 Y-blocks, Fe's and 430 Lincolns in stock. Can I work up some sketches and concepts for anyone?

7. Summers coming, deal for HAMB friends always stands. Mercs are no longer available. Still have room to kick off one more project build.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  8. Skyliner has been sold. Comet still available. Room left for another winter project...........

9. Still here and still working. Thanks to all our HAMB friends for a good 2012.

Got a good buildable '56 Ford Courier ( sedan delivery ) available here for someone's next project...

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  10. Just finished up another one. Body, paint and a lot of loose ends. Ain't she pretty??

Attached Files:

11. Comet sold. Sedan delivery still available. Springs coming. Can we do anything for you?

12. Spring and summer coming soon. Still time to get what's needed done and be ready for a fun and trouble free season. As always, 10% discount to HAMB bros and sisters.

13. Let's start talking now about kicking off your project this fall.

14. Another successful summer. Thanks to all our HAMB friends and customers for their continued support.

15. Looking to kick off some new projects in the spring. Let's talk about your ideas.

20141009_153904 edit.jpg 20141009_154044 edit.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  16. falcon in shop.jpg Falcon at Autorama.jpg Falcon interior 1-31-15 285.jpg Falcon interior 1-31-15 283.jpg This Falcon has a 250 ci Maverick six set back 3" with Classic Inlines cylinder head and intake, T5 trans and an 8" Ford rear with 3.80:1 Tru-Trac.

Just got a '59 Ford hardtop in. Good builder and a blank canvas. Great cruiser candidate to build your way.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  17. We are now associated with Sledgehammer Transmissions out of Belleville, Mich. These guys can build an awesome T350, 400, C4, C6 or T'flight to your street or strip requirements. They have our same goals of delivering value at a reasonable price along with customer satisfaction, and we're proud to be doing business with them. Let us know if we can be of any assistance on your next trans project.

18. Fords, Mercs, Lincolns. Love them all.

19. Springs coming. What do you got?

Darryl Deir likes this.
  20. Thanks for a great spring and summer