Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Stolen Model A - Port Orchard WA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Verbal Kint, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Damn scum.Hope the police get it back to the family intact and not stripped out.

2. daddylama

daddylama

damn thieves...

3. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

That's just a shame! Has to be someone local to his home, or that knew him, and knew the car was there. Find them and steal their skin! That's right, peel their skin off! Just a FYI, Port Orchard is where Bremerton Raceway is located, and there has been much vandalism over the years to the track, even to the point of the tower being burned down one year. I am Butch/56sedandelivery.

4. Anyone I catch gets ass raped ... by me, and my pet elephant. He has a wooden leg, and slobbers a little.

5. That's just unbelievable!

6. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

SOUNDS LIKE AN INSIDE JOB

7. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

8. Deuced Up!

Deuced Up!
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

9. trollst

trollst

Thieves are nothing more than scum, whoever steals a hot rod is part of or knows the hot rod community, we like to think we are all respectable and honorable, but there is scum among us. Shitty part is some of us will buy the parts......