Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Stolen 1960 Corvette in So.Cal

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by M.D.B., May 15, 2014.

1. M.D.B.

M.D.B.

A 1960 Corvette belonging to a good friend of mine was stolen early Monday morning from her home in Eagle Rock, Ca. ( northeast Los Angeles). It is a baby blue 283/Automatic. All original clean daily driver. This car was a birthday gift to my friend from her late husband 27 years ago. My friend is 77 years old and heartbroken over the theft of her car. Please keep an eye out for this car. California lic. JPX077. Last 4 of the V.I.N. 4165. If seen, please call local police or contact Mark at (323) 228-5126. Thanks.. This is the only photo available at the moment. image.jpg

2. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Even with just seeing that much of it the car looks sweet. So sorry for your friend. Thieves are just scum.

3. [QUOTE="ME.GASSER, Thieves are just scum.[/QUOTE].......I couldn't agree more. Good luck, hope it gets found soon. Looks like a beautiful car.

4. M.D.B.

M.D.B.

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

6. afaulk

afaulk

Wow, that's sad. Nowadays you must keep everything under lock and key and they're still not safe.

7. SlowMoe

SlowMoe
    from Alabama

Sweet car, hope they find the scum and drag him behind the car!

8. M.D.B.

M.D.B.

Still missing. I have a much better photo of the car. I will upload it as soon as I get home. The owner of the car is offering a $2,500.00 reward to anyone that can put my eyes on the car. I know it's not much, Its the best she can do right now. P.S. Please don't take offense regarding the reward, I am aware that it is not needed to get H.A.M.B. people to help.

9. M.D.B.

M.D.B.