Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

Starter/Generator rebuilders in Michigan?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Levis Classic, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

Anyone have a source of rebuilders in Michigan? Preferably in Grand Rapids or Lansing area?

I have 50 or so 40's and 50's cores I would like to get rid of.

THANKS!

2. oldtin

oldtin

[SIZE=+1]Collins Auto Electric Inc[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]3071 W Thompson Rd[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Fenton, MI 48430[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]
    (810) 629-8530

They used to do all of our vintage auto and tractor starter and generator rebuilds.
    Haven't worked with them latley so can't say much about them.
    [/SIZE]

3. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

There's one in Port Huron too, if you can't find a place closer. This guys shop looks like a museum, complete with a model A in the front window. One of the employees has a Hemi powered 50's Surburban.

4. Fort Auto Electric in Detroit may have a use for them. I wonder if Don Duff would want em?:cool:

Jay

Register now to get rid of these ads!