Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

set of DIVCO wheels , 18 " firestones Milk Truck high clearance repops

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by 345winder, Oct 29, 2014.

1. 345winder

345winder
    BANNED

City: bowling green

State: Kentucky
    Price: $3200
    ***PENDING***
    this is a set of 18" Divco high clearance wheels.
    , if you know anything about these "milk truck" wheels thee originals were VERY heavy and IF you can find a set for sale they are usually in the $$$4K!!! price range and then they still need to be widened!

These are a set of the limited run "one off" aluminums that came out a few years back
    they measure 18 x 4.5 upfront and the rears are 18 x 5.5 . They are the Aluminum so they are very light weight.These have the 5 on 5 1/2 bolt pattern and accept any 40-48 ford hubcap. I got them new out of the box, then had them blasted and then show finish powedercoated jet black by Final Finish in Morgantown ky, they do all the powedercoating for all the RC Componants motorcycle wheels you see.

The tires ,tubes ,and rims are ALL brand new and never mounted on a vehicle ...the front tires are 18x 4.00 firestones and the rears are 18x7.00 Firestones with the COOL tread pattern, the rears were from the limited production HAMB group purchase from earlier this year. you CANNOT just call up COKER or anybody to order the 18 x 7.00 firestones with this tread pattern .and while you can order the fronts , most of the time they are on b/o. also, depending in your hubs/rear end. you may or maynot have to replace your wheelstuds since the factory studs on 40-48 brakes are usually short.
    This Tire and Wheel package will set your hot rod apart from the rest for sure.

The tire/wheel package are located in Bowling Green KY.
    the price is $3200 for this new never mounted set. I will not hold for anybody with out a deposit and also to safely ship your looking at roughly $200 bux IN THE lower 48. if this is too much BADDASSNESS for you don't waste my time.

[email protected]
    (ive had a few people asking about the safety of shipping these fine specimens and to safely protect these wheels I am planning on a folded over blanket on the face of each wheel, then a layer of insulation bubble wrap, then cardboard then shrink wrap each wheel and ship all four individually )

(pic of the 32 phaeton just shown to give you an idea)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
    neverdun likes this.