Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SCALE MODEL KITS AND PARTS

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by TerrytheK, Jan 22, 2017.

1. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

City: Ortonville

State: Minnesota
    Price: 15.
    What we have here is a grab-bag of misc. 1/24 and 1/25 scale model stuff. The inventory:
    1) Ertl '58 Chevy Impala kit, complete less the plated grille and bumper; everything else is in the box.
    2) Monogram Corvette, basically parts only. The body is MIA but most of the other stuff is there.
    3) AMT 1962 Corvette, original issue. Body has been sanded, smoothed, stripped and windshield frame has been removed. Does include many of the original parts plus the original assembly instructions.
    4) AMT 1949 Ford coupe body shell only. Has been sanded and modified, rear wheels well openings radiused, side trim and taillight splits removed, holes for non-stock tail lights. No hood. Razor saw cuts on the LH side.
    5) AMT 1950 Ford convertible body shell, interior bucket, frame and top. Rear wheel openings have been radiused, no hood, drivetrain pieces, or bumpers.
    6) A diecast ("Liberty Classics") Model A panel truck, disassembled, chipped paint, everything is there except the wheels and tires.
    7) The AMT '32 Ford coupe box and the Monogram El Camino boxes are just that- BOXES ONLY, NO models or parts. I'll pack the loose stuff inside them before I box everything up to ship.

You pay shipping which should be cheap as there's very little weight there. United States only and actual shipping cost. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail but can do Fed-Ex and UPS. Payment by Postal Money order. If you're an Alliance member I'll also take a personal check.
    I'm on here sort of sporadically so I might not get back to you immediately; be patient.
    You can also contact me here.

0122171713.jpg
    0122171706.jpg
    0122171707.jpg
    0122171707c.jpg
    0122171707b.jpg

0122171707a.jpg

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  2. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bump - lots of good parts and project starters here.
    Also had a question about the razor saw cuts on the '49 Ford cpe body so here's a pic.
    Just below the door post and extending below the quarter window.

0129171413.jpg

3. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bump ... and a price drop.

4. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Bump. Replenish your parts box! :cool: