Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 1915 Ford Gow Job Hot Rod

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by general gow, Oct 21, 2015.

1. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

City: Taunton

State: Massachusetts
    Price: 5999
    New Price: $5500

I suspect it's a terrible time to bring this back back to the top, but maybe someone wants to give themselves a killer Christmas present. It's a super fun car to scoot around and tinker with and I'd love it if someone grabbed it to take it to the next level. I just need the space and need to narrow my focus.

I reluctantly put this car up for sale, but I have a couple more cars in my head, and I need to make room for that to happen. The Sachem was originally built beginning in the summer of 2014 for the Race of Gentlemen. I was able to campaign it there again this year too.

The car is based on the front half of a 1915 Model T Touring (stretched 4 inches), on a 1930 Model A chassis. It has a Model A engine with a Snyder's 6:1 head, Tattersfield single downdraft intake manifold, and Mallory ignition. It runs and drives, but is not road legal. I built it to race, and didn't really consider it for road use. But, it could be made road ready, and I will include a windshield frame and a set of Model A headlights, and a headlight bar. For road use, it will need another radiator, as this one leaks a little. Holds plenty of water for runs on the beach though.

There isn't any title or registration paperwork associated with the car. It will come with a bill of sale only.

Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. The car is also listed for sale on various internet sites.

Check out the build thread here:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/the-sachem-special-a-little-t-and-a-for-the-rog.933959/

and pics here:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  2. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member