Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Run What Ya Brung Nostalgia Drags- Reynolds, GA Nov 8,2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dirty old man, May 30, 2014.

1. captmullette

captmullette

no thanks scot, it has a dial, ive got it set on 7200 im gonna move it way up....guess ill hang with what ive got till after RWYB, thanks brother, ill blow the horn when I get off in forsythe, this shit aint nothing, we gotta get dave well....

2. BAD A

BAD A

How is Dave?

3. Sounds good Bobby. Although I won't hear the horn in Forsythe, I live in Perry not fer from Hwy 96. Hope Dave faring better as they say shingles can last a month or so. Hopefully in his case less than that :eek:

4. [​IMG] days to go! K:cool::cool:L

5. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Seem to be slowly improving. Another Dr. appt. tomorrow.

6. Glad your improving Dave. :) Keep us posted brother. You may still want to consider the vaccine as it can reoccur. I know I am going to look into it soon myself. :eek:

7. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Well Scot, don't take too long "looking into it" as it's (shingles) bad news for sure. I've now had almost 2 weeks of totally unproductive and sometimes painful time used up from what I have left in this world, and I'm not sure when I will be rid of this crap.
    From what I understand, the vaccine is over $300.00 without insurance, and I was told it comes out of my Medicare Part "D", and my co-pay is $80.oo. Would have paid lots more than that to avoid this crap..

8. I hear ya Dave. I will make sure my insurance will help and make a point to get that vaccine.

9. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

Will be there .Are any shirts being ordered? Hope we have a good turn out.

10. Shirts can be had through Jimmy (Redsled) see previous page.

11. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

48 Ford Nut, look back over the last few pages and you will find the info you need in posts from GAOldsman and Redsled. There will NOT be ANY tshirts AT ALL unless Jimmy is paid in advance for the shirt(s) and he gets enough orders to order 24 shirts that are already paid for. THERE WILL BE NO T SHIRTS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE UNLESS PAID IN ADVANCE.

12. Are the Southern Slingshots planning on attending?

13. BAD A

BAD A

I AM A SOUTHERN RIFLE SHOT...And we are coming :D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

14. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

I'll ask some of the Southern Slingshots.

15. Sounds good 48fordnut.

Speedy can you hit the target? That is the question. :D :D :cool:

16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Days till go time K:cool::cool:L
    Photo snagged from the TROG thread ;) :cool:

17. BAD A

BAD A

Not sure.....But I will, give it one heck of a try... If that don't work. I am sure, I can out bench race them.:D:D:D:D:rolleyes: All I can say is, if that FED gives me the punch thru the 1/8 like he said. It will be one heck of a race.;);););)

18. Alright fellas help us keep this thread afloat over the weekend as I am heading down towards Bobby's neck of the woods. I'll try and grab a pic or two of the Flora-Bama for those that haven't seen it before :cool:

19. Flora-Bama bump

Attached Files:

20. Guess everyone is at the Atl $10,000?

21. Sunday morning bump.

22. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I'm back online after a couple days downtime changing OS from Win. XP to Win.7 ,and just got over here.
    Bobby, saw pics of you and your car @ ATL 10,000.
    How did you make out?

23. After the last event at commerce I am super looking forward to racing laps down at the Silver Dollar. It's gonna be awesome.

24. This is the most awesome car ever!

GAOldsman likes this.
  25. captmullette

captmullette

car is running good, but I went the wrong way with the 4 link spinning like crazy, still only got 6400 rpms in her but I got 1 good pass 12.06 with a little spin,,gotta friend bill boomhower who sponsured one of the classes at the atl $10,000 and he's helping....if you friends need tires try the Walhalla super service.....there is no finer man, hope your getting better dave.......got to talk to some of the sf's ....good people.....looking forward to RWYB......details at eleven

26. good pass 12.06 with a little spin,

NICE!

GAOldsman likes this.
  27. Tuesday noontime bumpidy bump :cool:

28. captmullette

captmullette

thanks tudor, had a dist. wire half broken,had to hunt that down and I didn't get to see ya'll run.....come on RWYB

29. captmullette

captmullette

30. Here's a better one...

[​IMG]