Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Run to the sun

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gmhillbilly, Mar 18, 2016.

1. gmhillbilly

gmhillbilly

How many of you Hambers are at or are going to the show? I wouldn't mind meeting up with some like minded gear heads.

Sent from my LGL15G using H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

When, where, etc.? Gary

3. Here HRP

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. There's a meet-n-greet at the state park Saturday afternoon, 4-8pm put on by the Assorted Nuts Car Club, a bunch of HAMBers and like-minded guys. They'll be in the northwest corner of the show...look for the purple Chevy custom and the ivory Mercury Comet. Ask for Andy or Scott...tell 'em B4C sent you!

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

be sure to take pics & post here

6. Was their today had a great turn out and yes please come check out or meet and greet tomorrow at the state park. looking forward to meeting any of you that want to come out, And I will be cooking

7. Bringing this thread back up to the top, since this show is only a couple weeks away again. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. The Assorted Nuts will be in our usual spot at the show, in the northwest corner of the lot, right across from BB&T. And don't forget about our 4th annual meet and greet cookout at Myrtle Beach State park directly following the show!
    16472915_674088102773736_8094622404286059186_n.jpg

jim snow likes this.