Register now to get rid of these ads!

PLEASE DELETE, got my answer. Thank you !!

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by kidcampbell71, Jan 28, 2016.

?
  1. Well ............. yeah !!!

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Hmmmm ... turn around and close your eyes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Is there any other answer in particular you're looking for ??

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, but you are extremely good looking.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Beat it kid ... you're botherin' me !

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  6. Buy the shirts already !!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. We need more money to accurately answer this difficult question.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Obviously a simple answer ... go to the SHOP right ? Or email my question ? lol I've emailed before for other stuff and I know for a fact everyone here is busy at those moments. No one ever calls me back on my HAMB phone ins. haha not a complaint either by the way. Maybe I'm a loser ? :)

On my shop visit ... I just clicked my XL sizes and was about to pay and saw the "restock soon after Roundup"(not verbatim) but the red shirt did go into the "cart" .... and just an OUT OF STOCK note on the Coupe. I stopped there.

YES, looks SELF EXPLANATORY to me .... but on the off chance of maybes, and perhaps, and other busy-ness at times .... I just wanted to check here. I dunno' the restock pars or times obviously. Nor do I know how quick the notes get changed or not. My money is ready to head to the capital city .... and if they will be restocked later ... I'm ready to roll and can wait just fine with the best of them ... you can still have my money. Will you take it ?

In any event, much thanks ... and I figured this may be more appropriate then another email lesson coming ...... or a board post. That's it. THANKS MUCH !!!

P.S. I just noticed the "Post a Poll" option here to the editors. I can't help myself. Have fun !!

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

We already restocked and sold them all... I need to get on the shirts...

3. Damn. Thanks !! I thought they were there the other day ... and well, you snooze you lose. Missed them today. Oh well ... I'll keep an eye out. Thanks again sir !