Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pics! Rod and Rockabilly Show in Virginia

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Red69Hoss, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Red69Hoss

Red69Hoss

2. WOW, nice gathering of vintage tin.:cool: Where in VA was the show? Me and the redhead were lookin' for something to do Saturday nite. Are you going to the Karb Kings Greasers Ball? Send a PM to Gary55 for more info on some upcoming shows. Another in November(Hot Rod-A-Rama?) near Baltimore??:confused:
    I may fly up from Orlando to go.
    JT

3. il Revrunde

il Revrunde

yeah...where in virginia was that?
    i was in covington last weekend picking up the 53.....i had no idea there was a show.....guess i had a one track mind though...i just wanted my car!!!!!!!!

4. Red69Hoss

Red69Hoss

This show was held at Mark Long Cycles in Fredericksburg. It was hosted by the Accelerators car club, who did a good job.

I can't make it to the Mobtown Grease Ball but I went last year. Big time event, the music and cars are way cool, worth a trip up from Orlando. Have always wanted to see the Reach Around Rodeo Clowns in concert but got other things planned.

Don't know anything about the hotrodarama but I dig the idea of doing someting fun in November!

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. axle

axle
    from Drag City

great pics...but that favorite pic? the second pic take my favorite.

6. axle

axle
    from Drag City

tell the show promoters to have the flea bops out of silver springs maryland perform next year.

7. jalopyshots

jalopyshots

the mobtown greaseball is a good show, it's Sept. 23.
    the jalopyrama is a good show too, it's Nov. 6th in Glenbernie, MD
    there is the Antique truck show in winchester sept. 23 too.

pictures from last years mobtown greaseball and jalopyrama can be found here jalopyshots.com

8. FORD FAN

FORD FAN

I drove down from Fairfax with a couple of buddies. We had a great time. Lot of Old school rods in attendance. I just wish they would dispence with the stupid trophies.

9. Red69Hoss

Red69Hoss

Yeah, I wasn't gonna mention that but the trophies were bogus. They lost credibility with the traditional rod people when they gave that Willys trailer queen the "best in show" award. Ugh. What a friggin' monstrosity. Chrome brake rotors, $50k paint job and enough billet to sink a ship? Put that piece of shit back on the trailer and haul it to fat cat city.

10. karbkingsva

karbkingsva

the show is october 9, 2010 9am for info call 540-207-8939

11. LabRat

LabRat

photo link down ...