Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photograph in Japan!! Kustom&Lowrider&HOROD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by toshihide4828, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Ole_Red

Ole_Red
    from 206, WA

This thread is unreal. The Galaxian is spot on in my opinion. Y'all are doin big things over there!

2. Next Move was my biggest incentive to keep building my 62 impala. Lots of work for a few inches of drop but laying rocker and no pinchweld is ultra clean. keep the pics flowing!!

3. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

Holy crap there are some nice cars in japan!

4. Colville

Colville

I know this is old but Japan really has some cool stuff... I'm really thinking of planning a trip there

5. docmike

docmike

I've just gone through every page of this thread and all I can say it TOTALLY AMAZING!!! Beautiful cars but, the coolest thing is the mixing of styles. In some of the group shots You can see lowrider styled mid '70's Monty Carlo's parked next to a traditional hot rod parked next to an old school kustom with a VW Bug in the next row. Is it because these different styles are all considered American style in Japan?

Doc

6. You dudes rock!

7. roadkillontheweb

roadkillontheweb

Holy cow!
    When I clicked on this thread I only did it because it had lots of responses. I had really low expectations and figured I would see more Hello Kitty crap or some of those vans with the ridiculous body mods, boy was I wrong! Massive respect for the skill that is shown on these pages that looks like the SoCal scene taken to the next level.

I sold one of my 1958 Thunderbird JR bodies (pics below) to a guy in Japan last year and now I expect it to show up at one of your shows with one of these amazing paint jobs.

My website www.jrcentral.com that deals with powered promotional cars gets a lot of traffic from Japan on accident since central japan railway company website is www.jr-central.co.jp

Wow, just wow!

Attached Files:

8. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

toshi-san, six months since the last update. I need a fix!!!!!

9. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Terd, go to http://www.local-hero.jp/ for yer fix ;)
    Toshi and gang update the blog regularly with the best cars thir scene has to offer, from shakotans to raw hot rods passing from minitrucks to incredibly finished low lows...

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  10. Ole_Red

Ole_Red
    from 206, WA

they are also on facebook under local hero japan

11. seatex

seatex

Just gotta bump this thread after being dormant for over two years, if for no other reason than the link to local hero!