Register now to get rid of these ads!

PEDAL CAR

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by UA_HoBo, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UA_HoBo

UA_HoBo
    from Oswego NY

I posted earlier today and i am not too sure what happen but i cant seem to find it.
    I was at a guys garage yesterday and he had a ton of pedal cars and that got me thinking for my sons 2nd birthday i want to put one together for him. The guy had a "midget" sprint car pedal car and that what i would love to find as my whole family are open wheel racing nuts. does anybody have any advice/ideas or know the where abouts?

2. The thread probably got deleted because it was deemed off topic.. HRP

1927graham likes this.
  3. Speedway motors,Lincoln,Neb..has pedal cars and kits...call them

4. UA_HoBo

UA_HoBo
    from Oswego NY

vintage pedal car is far from off topic I sure would hope that nobody would not want that on here

Maverick Daddy likes this.

5. Ever since Ryan re-vamped the HAMB and has added some trigger happy moderators,It could possibly have been deleted..Pedal cars belong on here more than some of the things that get posted IMO

Maverick Daddy likes this.
  6. Slopok

Slopok

The key word here is Vintage. As in Traditional.

7. Paul

Paul
    Editor

No the moderators are not trigger happy. Far from it.
    For information on borderline topics it might help to use the search function first, if the topic is not directly related to traditional hot rods or customs there are bound to be other sites with more information.
    when I was looking for some for my grandkids I found several sites for cars, parts and information with little effort.
    I found them at local yard sales, at antique stores and for sale online.
    My grandson is in a $20 yard sale score in my avatar.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    lothiandon1940 and gwhite like this.
  8. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Oh Really…. I don't think so.

gwhite likes this.
  9. Jeff,Dont take this personally,,but there ARE some moderators such as I describe....You have been on here long enough to know what goes and what dont go..Its the NEW ones I am speaking of...

10. I'm your huckleberry. And each of us are doing as the boss asks. Got an issue with it? Take it up with him or send me a message privately.

@wbrw32; If you see something that doesn't belong; report it. The staff will be happy to review it.

It might also be time to review the forums and guidelines, namely;

11. Hell yes Gary,,especiallt the forums and guidelines...I seem to remember not long ago,YOU jumped a guys ass for asking about T-5 trannys,,,NOW there all over the board...at point in time did they become "Traditional?? ask your "Staff" that.

12. Bobby, we've covered T-5's for years. To my recollection, I've never "jumped a guy's ass" for posting about such things. If anything, I moved a post from one of the period correct sections (where I spend the majority of my time/energy) to the general forum.

Again, if you have an issue with me or a specific member of the staff, you probably ought to contact that individual directly...I'd be happy to provide my phone number so we can hammer it out in person. I'm sure you would appreciate the same consideration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.