Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Ok to sleep in car at Hershey?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ol55, Oct 8, 2015.

1. banjorear

banjorear

Man up and sleep in the car. What's next, you all want the swap fields to be paved?

Wait, crap, that happened already.

So screw it. Get a room and take a shower in the AM. That said, I'll be sleeping in my car too.

2. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

shot_1381668074294.jpg
    That's one reason I like 4 doors

3. Hmmm... Wake up dead. :confused: WAKE UP...dead. Wake up... DEAD! o_O

Geez... Thinking about this makes my brain hurt! :(

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

so, guess the answer is to just do what you need to do. one other thing that you need to do is take pics at swap & post here.

5. Naked! :D HRP

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  6. Gman0046

Gman0046

Sleeping in a car? Thats something we did in our teens. Much better in a motel with a hot chick.

7. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

It was funny. The guy was on his way to work about 30 miles from where he lived. He was absolutely on fire pissed till he realized I wasn't a threat. Then he said he was gonna be late for work and take me way outta town. It was San Diego and I was long on friends, short on housing at the time. I was back before he was.
    At least he didn't leave his car unlocked anymore. See, I provided a service. I'm here to help.

falcongeorge and wraymen like this.
  8. [​IMG]
    Damn, they stole his mirror but the Camels were left untouched.

ClayMart likes this.
  9. That's not too surprising. You ever try smoking Camel straights? :eek: Looks like he's got a carton of Luckys back there too... :rolleyes:

10. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

I remember many decades ago, we were partying pretty hard in these rowhouses. They opened onto this courtyard in the back that you accessed through a sliding glass patio door, and when you were looking at them from the back, they all looked identical.
    At one point during the course of the nights festivities, one of my friends exited through the patio doors and never returned. We figured he must have stumbled across some stray snapper, and never gave it any more thought.
    About 8am, there was a knock on the front door, it was the guy next door. He says "You need to come over to my place, I think I have something that belongs to you." So we stumble over there, and laying on his couch, sound asleep in a drunken stupor is our missing friend.

czuch and wraymen like this.
  11. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

Did that once too, in a Datsun, with one of those tinfoil space blankets, and a woman about 15 yrs my senior that I had met in a local drinking establishment the previous evening. It was like waking up in the middle of a Tom Waits music video...:(:rolleyes:

Saxman likes this.
  12. Bam.inc

Bam.inc
    from KS

Walmart=Hobo camp

13. 29moonshine

29moonshine

if you had a hot chick why would you sleep

14. A Datsun, man that hurts just thinking about it. A rather large friend of mine drove a Datsun to work. It looked like a weather balloon in a phone booth.

falcongeorge likes this.
  15. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

and of course, when I woke up, it was cold, grey and raining. Coyote arm...:D

wraymen likes this.
  16. You too could be as cool as James Dean and sleep in your car. HRP

James-Dean-Sleeping-in-Car.jpg

17. Bert Kollar

Bert Kollar

I always had luck at The Days Inn in Harrisburg, only 12 miles from Hershey and one of the best steakhouses in the country just down the road on Front street. The Glass Lounge