Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

NOS McGurk 2x1 Intake Manifold w/two Stromberg BXOV-2's

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by MainProp, Sep 1, 2014.

1. City: Healdsburg

State: California
    Price: $575
    I am selling my NOS McGurk STD 2x1 intake manifold for the Chevrolet straight 6 216/235ci Stovebolt engines.
    Accompanying the manifold are (2) Stromberg BXOV-2 14-17 (Chevy) carbs. I searched high and low for this manifold and finally found one. It's never been run, it still has the blue on it and because of its condition I just can't bring myself to change that. This manifold and carbs have just been sitting on my shelf like eye candy.
    The carbs are the appropriate Chevy model Stromberg BXOV-2 (14-17) carbs. These are the preferred carbs for this application. Both are in good condition and move freely. The choke lever/arm on one carb is broken but can be fixed or replaced—the choke moves freely. These carbs should probably be rebuilt due to their age. Included are set of polished stainless steel screws for both of these carbs, to be installed during the rebuild process.

Like I said, it's a NOS beauty and since I don't have the heart to run it, I'm selling it to aid in funding the rest of my build.

This manifold has the smaller ports for the earlier 216/235ci Stovebolts but can easily be run with the later 235/261ci Stovebolt variety with the use of locating ring adapters sold through various restoration retailers. This manifold is the STD (standard) model as appose to the PG (powerglide) model. More pictures can be provided upon request. I have no linkage, gaskets or carb studs.
    Price: $575 + shipping fees
    IMG_9152.JPG IMG_9155.jpg IMG_9157.jpg IMG_9159.JPG IMG_9160.JPG IMG_9165.jpg IMG_9166.JPG IMG_9167.JPG IMG_9170.JPG IMG_9171.JPG IMG_9172.JPG IMG_9175.JPG IMG_9178.JPG IMG_9179.JPG

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014

2. Price drop, again.

3. Sale pending.