Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Nomads of Reedley, CA....Street Faire

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Royalshifter, May 3, 2009.

1. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

Looked like a cool show. A lot of nice cars.

2. Nice cars, great pics, thanks for posting.

3. Vegas_Cleaver

Vegas_Cleaver

it is really nice to see the pics, i had seen a couple cars when they were being built and it is awesome to see them finished, also my uncles sweet green 53 mercury.

4. The black Hemi powered T is fantastic. The red T with cheater slicks is tasty! That green Merc is so close to being perfect. If only it didn't have flush mounted LED backup lights and 3rd brake light. Some really nice cars though for sure. Thanks for sharing, really nice pics.

5. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

The only thing I can tell you is he's a Reedley Nomad.

6. Reimer

Reimer

1932 Ford tudor Sedan, this belongs to [email protected] Purchased this car about 14 or 15 years ago, I really need to look up the date to be sure.

7. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

[​IMG]

As a 6 footer,......this car makes me sad. i want one, i want one, i want one. i just have to remind myself,...."self, no matter how cool that car looks when your lanky ass crawls in there and all people can see are knees and shoulders COOL goes right out the window."

bitchin ride. any info on it?

8. SlamIam

SlamIam

Thanks for posting, I was out of town and missed Pure Hell on the streets of Reedley! What was I thinking. Was at Reedley College in the late 60s, have lots of stories about burnout contests, races and rebuilds done in the parking lots. Reedley's in Kingsburg's back yard, or vice-versa. We still have it good here in the badlands of California, period-perfect cars hidden in old garages, old cars and parts still readily available and affordable, little traffic and lots of open spaces, and beautiful summer nights for cruising.

9. iveroguy

iveroguy

Went to Reedley High in '82. Then they booted me out to Continuation until '84. Used to tear up those streets, roads, and groves. Man, what a flood of memories...

10. Reimer

Reimer

This 1932 Ford Tudor Sedan belongs to Reimer a Reedley Nomad, I have owned this car since 1992. The only thing that has not been replaced is the frame and body.

11. Sparkswillfly

Sparkswillfly
    from Colorado

Cool pictures, thanks for posting!