Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Nailhead powered model a coupe on 32 rails

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by book85, Sep 17, 2014.

1. book85

book85

City: Pittsburgh

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: $32,500
    1930 Model A Coupe on original 32 frame with model A front crossmember and modified 32 rear crossmember, original 32 grille, real guide lights, real 1942 Buick taillights. Car was chopped 4in. by Bob Bleed and Jeff Peterson of Midwest Fabrication. All new green tinted glass when chopped. All original wood except the roof insert. Steel floor in the car. 1966 425 Buick Nailhead with Offy intake and 3 Rochester 2G's, Eelco finned valley cover, Buick finned valve covers, Geardrive headers. St400 transmission with Gennie floor shifter. 1966 Nova 10 bolt rear end with 3:07 gears. Posie leafs front and rear. Original 33-36 front axle dropped by Titus on the HAMB. 37-41 split wishbones, 37-41 spindles, 40 Ford backing plates and internals with 45 fin Buick drums (no chips or cracks). 1952 Buick steering wheel, 40 Ford Column, vega steering box. 32 Ford Brookville dash signed by Norm Grabowski, Sun Tach and SW guages in finned cluster. Roof insert and caravan seat upholstered by Stitchbitch Upholstery. Plain black carpet and Dynamat style soundproof underneath. Spoon style gas pedal and I believe the brake pedal was built by Titus also. Gas tank and battery in the trunk with carpet and dynamat also. Wheel Vintiques rims and center caps with new tubes and bias Firestones that have about 3k miles on them. Stereo hidden under the seat. Heater hidden behind the seat. The car is to built drive and is reliable. This is a solid car with real patina. I have no issues and would drive this car across the country. I think this covers most everything. This is an impulse sale because of another project. I might pull the ad whenever. If you are serious please PM me. $32,500. View attachment 2716175 image.jpg P

Attached Files:

2. book85

book85

Sold pending payment.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. book85

book85

Sold to a fellow HAMB member!!!!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!