Register now to get rid of these ads!

my new roadster?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SUHRsc, May 25, 2006.

1. another great one I missed the first time around. I had to compliment you on a job perfectly done. That car is amazing, and that photo shop of it on the salt needs to happen for real bring that beauty out here.

Stogy likes this.
  2. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

wow how did I miss this... that thing is RAD. Nice job man... I love it.

Tuck

Stogy likes this.
  3. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Vroom,vroom baby......

Stogy likes this.
  4. de-fenders

de-fenders

Zach, awesome looking car. Can't wait to see more pics. Greg:cool:

Stogy likes this.
  5. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

thanks guys...the car has been sitting under a tarp in my driveway since i have a new toy now!
    i'm gona get back to work on it in a few weeks though hopefully and have it done by spring...its not a high pressure project anymore

thanks
    zach

Stogy likes this.
  6. Mojo

Mojo

What a knockout, looks like a real racecar from the 30's! The work on the rear of the shell was worth it, it set the proportions up for that beautiful nose to look right at home. Outstanding!

Stogy likes this.
  7. hammeredabone

hammeredabone

Zach,
    The roadster looks excellent, I also must say the propotions on the body are spot on! This car has inspired me to do something with my sport coupe quarters. The OEM Police be damned!!

Gordon

Stogy likes this.
  8. old thread....nice nose....is this the same car that you are working on now?? .....just saw the track nose thread, and your post of MINE. Looks great, either picture. The 2014 nose is crazy looking.....also Miller inspired...correct? I dig 'em both, man. Greatness times two divided by 8 years = your garage I imagine....

Stogy likes this.
  9. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

I was building a different track nosed car a few years ago, never finished it though... sitting in my garage still, which is what you're referring to I guess? Thank you for the compliments!

Stogy likes this.
  10. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

bttt just because...Still got it Zach? Talk about a reason to go back in time...;)

panhead_pete likes this.