Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

Mn/Wi guys! Anyone Going to mokan?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by young'n'poor, Apr 2, 2012.

1. young'n'poor

young'n'poor

I know nothing has been announced officially yet but guessing the h.a.m.b drags is August 18th, me and a buddy have debated driving my 62 galaxie down. Is any other old iron headed planning on going?

2. young'n'poor

young'n'poor

Anyone on the afternoon crowd?

3. You gotta make the trip. No matter what. Best hot rod weekend bar none. I know one gnomish looking fella that comes down from that area every year. If your looking for a caravan buddy or few try a thread in the Drags board. Something is bound to work out. See you there.

4. Pretty good chance that I'll be heading there this year, but it I will be via Bonneville first.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. milwscruffy

milwscruffy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I think he travels with some bonesy dude.