Register now to get rid of these ads!

Michigan members:sniper alert i-96 freeway

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shovelheadrider, Oct 27, 2012.

1. verno30

verno30
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

2. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

What a sick world this is turning into. :( People can't even go to a movie theater or drive down a road now without some sicko trying to kill them. Just when you think all of them have done their twisted work another one pops up. :mad:

Hope they get the person or people responsible real quick.

Don

3. Reman

Reman
    from Florida

The BB gun deal also happened in Tennessee a few weeks ago. My son drives the Southeast in a Freightliner. He and some other rigs were rolling together on an interstate and a car started swerving through them, firing at drivers windows. My son had his window down for some reason, and he got hit in the neck. Thank God, he was not hurt. It could so easily have been a real gun. Miraculusly, he and 3 other rigs boxed the guys in and kept them till the cops arrived. It seems the cops were already looking for them.

4. Deuces

Deuces

Yeah, that's about right... :):rolleyes:
    Or, he has a death wish...

5. Deuces

Deuces

Those kids were playin' copy cat...
    Must come from family upbringing... Their parents should be slapped as well as the kids..

6. Deuces

Deuces

So, what happened to them idiots???.. Did they get their asses kicked before they were thrown in the klink???... :)

7. Reman

Reman
    from Florida

I think they stayed at a slow roll. By the time they got stopped the cops were there. Cops said they first got reported about a half hour earlier. So sadly, no ass kicking. I do suspect if it had occured in a less populated (traffic wise) the punks would have had something more serious than a bb thrown back at them. Last my son saw was them being hauled away in the police cars......As someone already said, monkey see- monkey do.

8. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

9. Deuces

Deuces

Back too the top....;)

10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

From reading the news last night the pot shots at cars in that area in Michigan has been an ongoing thing for several days. According to the news a minute ago it seems that they might have somewhat of a description of the guy.

11. I'm surprised I haven't heard it on the news over here. I would think something like this would have gone national. It did the last time this happened in Washington (???).

Oh and BTTT

12. outlaw256

outlaw256

man the world has gone to shit. i read alot. and ive been reading more and more of these type of shootings.all over the u.s. shootininto theaters, shootin up beauty shops, parks etc, all in the lastv week.and theres alot more.hope they catch these asswipes real fast.back in the early 70s a buddy and me were going in to the cit(chigaco). as we went under a overpass with a walkway our windsheild exploded. somebody dropped a brick off of it and we were the lucky catchers.my buddy got glass in his eyes and i got a brick in the knee.and this was at 3.00 am.for yrs i found it hard to go under one.still get alittle jumpy when we got into a city.for you that travel i-96 be extra careful.... watch for movement as you approach !!~

13. derbydad276

derbydad276

please come back to michigan ...

we missed ya the last time you were here!!!

14. flathead okie

flathead okie

not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. 57Custom300

57Custom300
    from Arizona

Glad I moved to Az. from there. I lived just south of Fowlerville before I moved.

16. Redfan45x

Redfan45x

This just happened here in the twin cities too, shot someone in the back on the freeway.

17. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Scoop! Police got a tip, went to a house and arrested a 'person of interest' this morning.

Hopefully, Michigan will be safe as Detroit again...

18. Or one more gun to make idiots look bad. Every town needs an idiot to make the rest of the people feel good about themselves, but an idiot should remain harmless.;)

For those of you in the line of fire keep your heads on a swivel.

Shovelhead,
    Good of you to give a heads up. That's jam up friend.
    Benno

19. Yep. try that shit in AZ and everyone on the freeway would return fire!

Attached Files:

20. You must not have a very good memory. Had a sniper in mesa and phoenix a few years back.

21. Deuces

Deuces

If he is the dirtbag, someones gonna be $102,000.00 richer...

22. Deuces

Deuces

Can't wait for the 5 o'clock news...:D

23. Yep. You're correct (I don't) but that's another story.

I'm from Kalamazoo MI originally, and most folks from MI have really good aim.

You (being from BHC) must know what I'm talking about... EVERYONE here in AZ is armed.

24. Its still the "old west" in that aspect. Every CL ad I post, I can guarentee someone will offer to trade for guns, its like currency out here.:cool:

March 27, 2009

PHOENIX, Arizona (AFP) – A serial killer convicted of terrorizing Phoenix for over a year with a series of random drive-by shootings was on Friday sentenced to death, court officials said.

Dale Hausner, 36, was found guilty earlier this month of six murders and 74 other offences during a deadly crime spree in this southwestern US city from May 2005 to June 2006. He was sentenced to death for each murder conviction.

Earlier this week Hausner ordered his attorneys not to argue on behalf of his life. He also waived his right to present evidence about his life and background which might have persuaded the jury to spare his life.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  25. Mooseman

Mooseman

There are alot of people out and about in the world that really shouldn't be out and about. I have met some of them, I met a guy once who was a fantastic guy really nice but he wasn't all there in his head and had severe violant tendencies. He was on disability as he had had a motorbike accident and I think it effected his brains way of making choices. Saw him get violent once and instantly thought he should not be unsupervised.

26. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Got the bastard!

27. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

28. teejay99

teejay99

his mom says he supposedly has "mental issues" ...dya think ? Hopefully it doesn't spawn copy cats .

29. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

When John Lennon was shot I was working late one night listening to a talk radio station on the radio. They were discussing the shooting and had a psychologist answering questions from callers. The question everyone was asking was WHY ? Why do people do these things. The psychologist said something I have always remembered and that helps me in these situations. He said ," if you are a rational person and think rationally , you will never be able to understand the irrational thinking of an irrational person. If you don't think the way they do you can never understand why they do what they do ".

30. I preach a similar thought to my kids(19 and 21 so not really kids anymore) Lock everything up, as a criminal mind thinks like a criminal, not like you or I.
    If we saw something of value out, we tell the owner so he can secure it, A criminal sees it, he takes it.