Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

MDR Racing and Customs Lincoln NE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kwoodyh, Sep 17, 2012.

1. kwoodyh

kwoodyh

Anybody have a contact phone number or experience dealing with MDR Racing and Customs in Lincoln, NE? I bought a valve job gasket set from them on (the #bay) (348) and have not heard a peep since the auction ended last week.

2. 19Ardun46

19Ardun46

I just spent a 1/2 hour trying to find a phone number for you. They must be using a cell phone. The only thing I could find is their Facebook page, which didn't seem to have any contact information other than through the FB page. I'll see if I can drive by the address this week, and I will PM you if I can find any information for you.