Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Mad Fabricators Volume 8

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber submitted a new blog post:

Mad Fabricators Volume 8

[​IMG]

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Evel and Max Gearhead like this.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Hey, that TV graphic looks very familiar... :)

Evel likes this.
  3. Looks like another bitchen film, I really enjoy the MFS series.
    Bit of a bummer having no DVD, but I guess film format has been changin away from physical copys for a while now....

4. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

I saw Bill Hines & thought OH COOL!.............Then a few minutes later ~I was what the fuck did I just watch?

5. mwhistle

mwhistle
    from sacramento

I would have liked a lot more about Bill Hines and how he's still working on this stuff at his advanced age.

damagedduck likes this.
  6. You guys do realize this is a trailer for a full video right?

7. mgermca

mgermca

Yeah that's the trailer for MotornationTV.

Time to subscribe lads.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. Austinrod

Austinrod
    from Austin

9. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Thanks Jive Bomber / Ryan for the kick ass post today! and of course the support from the HAMB over the years...
    It's crazy that its actually been 11 years doing this and i'm so humbled that I still get to do it..

That being said producing DVD is not like it was years ago and i'm one that always needs to find the next way to do this..

Some of you guys might know some my not.. That I moved into the content platform provider world and created a site called Motornation.tv and it LIVE NOW!! Woo Hoo we launched it February 1st. and its basically a Netflix / Hulu for us hungry for good programing people that don't want the BS.. 100's of hours of content and growing only 5.99 mo. for everything..

Of course all Mad Fabricators DVD's are on the network and that brings us to Season 1 Episode 8 (instead of Volume 8) because now MFS is a series. So in episode 1 we check out John Figueroa's Hawaiian Style 32 , Gambino's Sit Down 2014 and Bill Hines and Brad Masterson to check out the Buddha Buggy. In a few weeks Episode 2 will be out.. and so on and so on..Now you will get MFS quicker and a lot cheaper. But thats just 1 of many cool things about Motornation.. We have Episode 1 Season 1 Midwest Fabrications with Bob Bleed..What?? yes Bob Bleed has his own show.. we will be shooting more of once the snow melts.. as well as Hop Up magazine channel and Pistol Magazine channel..
    You don't need to go all over the internet or find your DVD's.. its all in one place...

MFS Season 8 is gonna rule I have 26 pieces already shot and more coming in from a secret roadster build that we will be doing throughout the season...

So please Subscribe to www. motornation.tv and support these content providers like Brian Darwas, Marky and Ari from Hot Rod Havoc, Cal from Hot Rod Revue for instance.. The more subscribers the more they can produce awesome content..

Heres the categories:
    Originals
    Hot Rod / Custom
    Motorcycle
    Classics
    Instructional
    Vans / Low Rider (coming soon)

supported on most devices.

Much appreciated fellas!!

[​IMG]

Piero

*correction The Cavaliers Footage is "This Is Long Beach" not on MFS.. just don't want to confuse..

Max Gearhead and 1stGrumpy like this.
  10. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

11. I just checked out motornation.tv for the first time. It seems awesome so far. I subscribed.

Evel likes this.
  12. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Thanks this is just the beginning.. its growing every day!

13. flamingokid

flamingokid

I'll be subscribing,too.

Evel likes this.
  14. seatex

seatex

DAMMIT! A whole channel of nothing but stuff that we love? How will I ever get my shit pyle finished? That's just evil, Evel......

Evel likes this.
  15. DirtyJoe

DirtyJoe

16. seatex

seatex

Just tried to subscribe, but Hulu wants 7.99.............is motornation a separate charge on top of the hulu subscription rate? Hate to ask dumb questions, but haven't done a sub other than cable, and I'm CHEAP!(date):confused:

17. go here ----> http://www.motornation.tv not part of hulu

seatex likes this.
  18. seatex

seatex

Thanks Jimmy, I re-read the post. I guess it's all about being a comprehensive reader! DOH!

19. Wow! What an amazing concept.....It gets better and better to be involved in this hobby!