Register now to get rid of these ads!

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by ejayfordman, Feb 10, 2015.

1. ejayfordman

ejayfordman
    from Ohio

I would like to log in. I was logged in on this site. I check the box... Keep me logged in. I became disconnected, and now I don't see any log in option on the home page or Jalopy Journal. I initially logged in by going to my internet homepage and typed in - The Hamb Log in. Now that doesn't even work. HELP PLEASE.

2. silent rick

silent rick

you have to be logged in to be able to post. you posted this, therefore, you must be logged in.

3. phantompjcoupe

phantompjcoupe
    from chicago

I've been having the same problem on mobile. I log in, and then I start going through topics and such, and see that I've been automatically logged out.
    If I log in, and click the top left of the screen, to see threads I've subscribed to... Again... It shows I'm not logged in.
    I had to "log in" again, to post this.
    The search is giving me issues too, so I apologize if there's a thread about this already.

4. You posted this so therefore you are logged in. HRP

5. phantompjcoupe

phantompjcoupe
    from chicago

I don't think you guys understand- yes, the app lets me log in(mr.HRP), BUT as soon as I do ANYTHING on the app- it logs me out. I posted the reply on this thread... And it IMMEDIATELY logged me out.
    OR... After I log in... If I try to open my messages, or my subscribed threads, etc... It takes me right back to the login screen, and I am clearly NOT logged in anymore.
    So. "Therefore" I am only TEMPORARILY logged in. Get it now?
    I've deleted the app. Reinstalled it. Done that twice. BOTH times, the app seems to work okay for a short while, and then logs me out when it feels like it, and then starts doing what it was, as described above, in this reply.
    I can't be the only one having issues.
    :-/

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

I've just got an old PC, and i get Loged Out all the time when I leave to check other sites. I blame it on Frontier my new more costly server that bought out AT&T. Bob

7. The only thing I can think of at this point is send a conversation to Ryan and explain the problem to him. HRP

8. What operating system and browser are you using? Have you got another browser like Firefox or Safari installed that you've tried and gotten the same results?