Register now to get rid of these ads!

Live From Joplin!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Aug 19, 2011.

1. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

Ya been here 5 yrs now! Focus dammit:D
    http://www.hambdrags.com/ there ya go. Add it to favs for next yr!;)

2. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Sorry about that Brian. I somehow forgot that you were the chassis man on Bills T. Wish I could have been there to hang out with you guys.

3. Dchaz

Dchaz

King Chassis
    Thanks for those pics. I remember seeing those on another thread but didn't relize it was the same car. I really like the stance and over all vibe it gives off with the body rake.

4. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

didnt know there was a seperate site for the drags.

5. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

the orange T coupe was one of the coolest looking cars there other then the willys stuff.

6. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Thanks, Ryan. Good work with the Drags!

7. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

I bought a red HAMB Drags shirt. I found that you need to get to the shirt sales tent ASAP to get what you want.

8. vividlyvintage

vividlyvintage

You just gotta love the purple people eater.. That car is jaw dropping amazing. One of my all time faves.

Thanks,
    Skrach
    www.VividlyVintage.com

9. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

The very top task bar on the page has the jalopy journal tabs on it, go to EVENTS And is show the 2 events that Ryan n company puts on. I kind of wonder why there's never been a hamb drags logo to the right of the reg hamb logo. Kind of figured its big enough without really pimping it! Any who, now ya know! :)

10. Great stuff! Thanks for posting. Glad to hear Kerry's car did well this year. Any Video?

11. Tommy R

Tommy R

12. Acme Speed Shop

Acme Speed Shop
    from so cal

Ryan,

Did you loose your phone? I don't see many posts from you on this thread.

13. sinticket

sinticket

This was my first year at the HAMB Drags...AWESOME TIME. Its been a crazy week...I flew back in from Bonneville, worked in the office a couple days and drove to MO to pick up a 40 Merc and to go to the Drags. From now on I will definately hit both every year! Ryan you put on a great event. It was nice meeting you. Thanks

14. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I believe Marcy was telling him too, and she makes the shirts... :rolleyes:

I told your guys that, good to see you guys, and now you know, don't let them slack off, the Iron Lords need to bring something fast next year.

15. I have two of the old red shirts. That HAMB Drags was a lifetime ago for sure.

16. wrencher

wrencher

Wish I couldve made it thats 2 years in a row, had some friends there said it was a good time now they are hooked like me, maybe next year Ill show up on the old bobber motorcycle.

17. ratrodnut

ratrodnut

Thanks ryan for the hamb drags. My wife and son and me have come and participated two years in a row now- looks like we will keep doing it cause we all had fun! I won the gc/s class and ended up with the dog tag on my trophy from the comp coupe class. No big deal to me but if the winner of that class wants it i will mail it to him. Kinda like to end up with the one i should have ifpossible but its no bigee! Didnt notice till i got home.

18. Mad Mark

Mad Mark

Either I didn't get there early enough or i'm blind. Probably both. Not the first time i've snoozed.