Register now to get rid of these ads!

Labor Day Weekend in Kansas City...GREASERAMA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PUNK RODDER, Aug 6, 2009.

1. PUNK RODDER

PUNK RODDER
    from KC, MO.

[​IMG]

It's right around the corner!!! Last year we had nearly 650 cars. This year will be our 9th year, which is a 2 day event at the oldest operating drive in west of the Mississippi (Boulevard Drive in). This year will feature 10 bands, hundreds of great cars, Lily's mobile art gallery featuring many artist such as-Doug Dorr (Special guest in person from Orange County, California), Max Grundy, Big Toe, Damian Fulton, Jason 3 Sheets, Queen Pin Deluxe, Gary Mizar, Nicole Steen, Paul Kester, Whiskey, Frankie Von Dell, Amy Reyes, Ben Mitchell, Ryan Yoakum, Tex, Bob the Serial Artist, Karaskustoms, Sheres, Krysztof Nemeth and Demented Illustrations.
    Tons of vendors and two movies up on the big screen at dusk.
    To pre-register, $20 for two days with one passenger or $25 the day of show. (Includes event shirt to all pre registered cars) Or to find out more details by going to: www.greaserama.com

Hope to see you in Kansas City!!!

los PUNK RODS

2. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We were talking about the GREASERAMA yesterday. Hopefully it will be Ok
    if we invade it this year. Never been there before, what hotels would you
    suggest to spend the night?

Happy Trails,

Mick

3. LOWBLAZERO1

LOWBLAZERO1

i will defenately be there, looks freakin awesome! you wouldn't happen to know how much it costs to be a spectator?

4. shainerman

shainerman

Im looking forward to it. Im coming for my bachelor party, so you boys better have one helluva event planned

5. I'll have my A down there and hopefully I can get the KingFisher cab in there too. Carl Hagan

6. LULL

LULL

Well...Last year some strippers showed up!

7. LULL

LULL

Spectators are $10 for one day $15 for both, kids 12 and under are free...admission includes the movies after dark.

8. PUNK RODDER

PUNK RODDER
    from KC, MO.

Mick,

It would be great to have some of the Stray Kat crew show up to see what kind of shindig we put on. If you go to www.greaserama.com it does have a tab/link for local hotels in the area.

See Ya there!!!

9. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Sorry for the dumb question.. We will see ya next month

10. PUNK RODDER

PUNK RODDER
    from KC, MO.

Ummmmm errrrr yeah, but we shut them down immediatly. This is truely a family atmosphere so don't come thinking it's a drunkfest, biker type of show, free-for-all.
    It's all fun and glory until someone gets their eye poked out with a nipple.

11. PUNK RODDER

PUNK RODDER
    from KC, MO.

Mick,

Never a dumb question.....I have seen some dumb answers before. Like going to Home Depot and the help they have now-a-days shhheeeeeesh. Asked where the nail isle was and got......"What's a nail???"

Most all details are on the site. It is being updated regularly so keep checking in for stuff like movie titles and vendors that will be attending also.
    I will be running the art trailer "Lily's Greasy Gallery" so, stop in and say "Hello"

ERIC

12. This is fun show that seems to get better every year. Looking forward to it!

13. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

Hope to have the Desoto there to get striped!

14. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

See ya there,Rob

15. KCsledz

KCsledz

Sent in my vendor sheet with check Yesterday. Hopefully your not all full up for vendors cause I am excited to put up my new posters.

cody

16. gonmad

gonmad

Mick,
    I'll have my chic send you info on where we are staying. I think that she reserved 4 rooms and still have one or more left.

17. I'll be there with my RPU!

Attached Files:

18. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Me and all the Poverty Flats gang will be there. Looking forward to it.

19. eliminator

eliminator
    from kansas

me and some of the eliminators will be there

20. KCCOS

KCCOS
    from KC

21. Plowboy

Plowboy

I will be heading out on Friday, if anyone from Indy or IL wants to head out with me, let me know. Johnny Sparkle was going to come with me but he just found out he has to go out to Jersey to work this weekend.....

22. Is the 1st list in this post correct??

The preregister paper said, $20 / day....and I sent $40 to cover both days........if I overpaid, thats fine, but please tell me the "Vanilla Card" is the 2 day reg.

Thank you, Carl Hagan

23. PUNK RODDER

PUNK RODDER
    from KC, MO.

Carl,

Your $20 gets you registered for both days. There may have been some confusion in the registration form, as you read it. If someone shows up at the gate to pay, it will be $25 to get in with your car.
    As far as your extra $20 you paid, contact Todd or Leslie at [email protected] and they will straighten your credit out for you.
    We have more pre-registered cars this year at this point than ever before. I encourage everyone to preregister to gaurantee entrance plus there is a benefit to pre-registering by saving $$$ plus you will get an event shirt. No gaurantees on getting a shirt if you come day of the show. (First come first serve til they run out)
    Come out to the Record Bar on Saturday evening for the PUNK RODS Pre Party and you can pre-register there also and not have to deal with the hassle of waiting in line to fill out all your info.
    All details and registration forms are on our website www.greaserama.com
    Looking forward to another great year and see you there!!!

ERIC

24. KCsledz

KCsledz

got my vendor tag. I'm GOLDEN!

25. That would be Friday evening. :D

26. plumfat40

plumfat40
    from colorado

Coming out for the GG but will also be at the Greaserama.... See ya there

27. PUNK RODDER

PUNK RODDER
    from KC, MO.

Yeah...well I make mistakes talking on the phone, typing, drinkin tons of coffee all at once and still trying to get everything straight.
    This weekend usually just becomes a 72 hour day for me. Thanks for clarifying Trimmer Len.

28. Hey, I dont wanna be in your shoes right now! I did something similar a few years back, (OT hobby) and can sympathize.

29. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Sent in my pre-reg today, looking forward to taking my Galaxie to her first show :)

30. tankwilson

tankwilson

Will be there. Promise not to hog the best chop trophy this year....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009