Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

Kit for Model A Tudor into Sedan Delivery?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by badshifter, Feb 28, 2011.

1. badshifter

badshifter

Anybody cut the back out of a Model A and build a delivery door out of it? I seem to remember someone offering a kit, maybe out of Australia? I have a customer wanting it done,and I don't want to build from scratch if something is out there. Any ideas? Original steel car.
    Thanks

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  2. Gibbons made a glass delivery kit years ago.

3. badshifter

badshifter

I remember them now that you mention it. Seems that there was a steel kit as well, in the last year or two/three.

4. rustrodder

rustrodder
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I just saw 2 guys that make a fiberglass kit 2 weeks ago at a swap meet in Florida. I'm at work tonight-I'll PM you with their info tomorrow. They make 2 kits-one with all the parts loose with the door and one assembled ready to install. alex

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. I would be interested in that as well.

6. badshifter

badshifter

Perfect, thanks.

7. 1RuleRods

1RuleRods

8. 2deuces64

2deuces64

The quarter windows on a Sedan Delivery are longer than they are on tudor sedan. Gibbons kits included the upper quarter sides that had the longer opening (blanked out)

9. felix37

felix37

I believe the company that was making the steel kit was making them only for the 32'?? I could be wrong!

10. 1930 Model A

1930 Model A

Hello, in responce to the question about a "Model A Sedan Delivery Conversion Kit" I'm the guy that makes the kit for 28/29 and the 30/31. These kits come in many different forms...stock hinges/latches or hidden hinges or whatever you want. The best seller is the complete kit reade to install in your car in just one day. Give me a call....Bill at (727)539-6295. or email me at thundersrods@aol.com:) for pictures and more info.

11. 1930 Model A

1930 Model A

Hello again....we not only make the Sedan Delivery kit we also will be making a complete 30/31 Model A Tudor Sedan and a 30/31 Model A Sedan delivery. The molds are almost completed so we will be producing these bodies in just a few months. These bodies are exactly like the original Model A except we made the mold so the doors will close flush.:)

12. waynestreetrod

waynestreetrod
    from arkansas

do you have a web site and how much do the cost?