Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is this allowed? Where would I post?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 1stGrumpy, Jan 21, 2017.

1. There is a guy, that I have known about for a few years, that has a used car lot/ repair shop in my area that has quite a inventory of h.a.m.b. worthy vehicles. In the past he would take 1 or 2 a year, swap out the chassis/drive train with late model stuff and then sell. Well now, for whatever reason, he has decided to just sell off everything.

So, my question is, is it o.k. for me to post his contact information and a few pictures for those that may be interested? I talked to the guy yesterday and he is o.k. with this. As I said, I know of the guy and our paths have crossed a few times, I really can't vouch for him or his cars. I just thought that there might be some interest, by h.a.m.b. members, in his collection.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

If they are not your cars - no

If you did and fellow HAMB'rs did a deal with the guy and it goes south - they are going to bitch post.
    So best not to.

Thanks for asking first.....1stGrump

3. Thank you, Cob. That's why I asked, I didn't want to get involved in any bitch sessions. It's a shame though, couple of them were pretty interesting. Later...