Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ionia Hot Rod Shop Sucks

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lehr, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

So what now we have Gay MINNESOTA Bitches?!!!! Fiddy dont fight your true feelings..just go with it!!

2. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

No, not trying to aviod you, just having too much to do that I haven't had time to contemplate your request. I'll be checking with you later.

Frank

3. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

10-4 good buddy.;)

4. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

there was a spider EXACTLY like that on a truck my buddy Chris drove over here a couple months back. SCARY lookin sumbitch so i got my gun out and SHOT it!!!:D

5. I might be wrong, but is there actually light reflection in that spiders eyes? Geez!

Sweet car too, btw.;)

Jay

6. HotRodDrummer

HotRodDrummer

Hey that high light thing is on every picture I took of that thing, and I didn't kill it, she's shop security!haha

It's a wolf spider, totally harmless I think :confused:

7. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

eh, you know me man, born in the U.P. so bein a GMB never leaves the blood... kinda like you can take the head out of the gutter but the sewage never leaves :eek:

8. lehr

lehr

TWO LIGHTBULBS .... YOU SHOW OFF !!!

9. SWEET JESUSMOTHERFUCKINCHRIST! please tell me you killed that cocksucker! if it didn't take your goddamn foot off first. did you have to break out the chainsaw? what the fuck!? i have got to spray my house for those bastards. i'm typing with my feet up off of the floor... can you tell that i'm a bit of an arachniphobe:D? but seriously, i've never seen one whose eyes were SO BIG that they reflected the damned camera flash!

10. do you really think that they call them "wolf" spiders because they are harmless? i had one go after my boot at work last week, so i torched his ass with my rosebud...disgusting fuckers.

11. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

So...who emptied all them beer bottles....you, or the spider???:D

I'd only kill him if HE drank the beer...otherwise, he can GUARD it!!:cool:

(Meaning the SPIDER, of course...not Matt! Nobody would hire Matt to GUARD beer!)

:)