Register now to get rid of these ads!

Imageshack links no workie...

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by shadams, Jun 7, 2015.

1. shadams

shadams

I have a four year old build thread and have tons of pics in it linked from imageshack that don't show up..I assumed it was either due to the switch over a while back or maybe that image shack was no longer free so I have been slowly re-uploading pics, what a PIA...

However, tonight, one of the pics I had posted I no longer had a copy of, so I was looking on google for something similar and found my picture I posted in my thread, and it showed it was in my thread...when i clicked it it went to my build thread but the pic wasn't there, just the black imageshack box.

So is there something that can be done besides me re-uploading all the missing pics?

2. Don't know about image shack but I see a lot of blank images from that site. HRP

3. shadams

shadams

4. By any chance did you rearrange your image files into different folders on your ImageShack account? Or did you rename your images for some reason? This would have broken your image links to the HAMB.

5. Usually when image hosting sites stop showing your images it is because you have exceeded your bandwidth allotment (too many people have viewed them) and the only way to correct it is to pay them for more bandwidth.

6. shadams

shadams

No. At the time image shack was free. It was simply host but you had no access or rights to the pics. No account or anything that I can remember.

7. shadams

shadams

That makes sense..I better look into that....