Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm Busy... Let Me Be...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 5, 2012.

1. "T'RANTULA"

"T'RANTULA"
    from Ohio

Emperor porkbeaner, has a good ring to it :cool:

2. [QUOTE="T'RANTULA";7316972]Emperor porkbeaner, has a good ring to it :cool:[/QUOTE]

I think he meant UNDER his name. Porknbeaner, Emperor.

3. trimph1

trimph1

This site rocks!!! [​IMG]

4. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Shame on you! You didn't give him a "no rust cylinder" warranty? How do sleep at night!! :D:D:D:D I've been there bro. Just shrug it off. The ones who hang on the word of those pukes are not the customers you want anyway.

Right on. It's an extension of every garage, project, dream, and add to that the most wiely varying taste in hotrods and kustoms you'll ever see.

Now to back up the founder's statement, the truth is that the world would survive just fine without any form of old car. Deuce or Duesy, Plymouth or Packard, the world doesn't need it. We need food, water, shelter, and some need transportation. Since we're a complicated animal, those basics are not enough and there's been an industry and a "movement" created and re-created over and over. To preserve, to admire, to share with our offspring, it just keeps happening. Now there's folks who do NEED this because of that ideal. Still, we don't need the types that Ryan spoke of. Sometimes I think all of this fit-throwing is becoming an epidemic. I've met more whiney cry babies in the last 7-10 years to last anyone a lifetime. It doesn't matter how it's happened and I have my opinions, but they don't relate to hotrods. At that point, a sincere and heart-felt "Go fuck yourself" is the perfect answer to those types, and it's the most gracious way of giving them something else to cry about. Gotta remember those manners...:cool:

5. I give a "tailight warranty". As soon as I see your tail lights, that's it.....

6. dirtydixon

dirtydixon

Oh come on; no need to be ass-hurt. It's a rite of passage.
    I'm sure the dude has been called worse.

Get tough or get dead.

7. jetnow1

jetnow1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from CT
    1. A-D Truckers

Is not plagiaizing and using what Dad taught you what makes you a good Dad-
    after all if your kids do the same then their kids had a really good grand dad!

8. bulldogcustomchrome

bulldogcustomchrome

LOL- Hadn't heard the skeleton one before. Good stuff.

9. I guess it pays to not bother Ryan if you're a FNG, I got my calender days ago!!

10. Rhinodaddy

Rhinodaddy
    from mesa az

PROUD TO BE...FNG!!!

Whoever is complaining about the FNG moniker needs to get back into the garage and stay off the damn computer!

11. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

FNG is mucho better than BANNED.

He who pee pee for distance always do last drop on shoe.

12. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

fng should be changed to smf .The s stands for shitty .But all kidding aside I was a fng myself. Now I just pay the 50 bucks ,to enjoy the site,And yes some of my stuff gets deleted ,I just move on , Ryan is a standup guy and very busy

13. Damn FNG............ Oh wait.

14. yardgoat

yardgoat

Everyone starts s a FNG,in 3 yrs ,still dont know what it means,,,,,,yeeeehaaaa .If ya dont know GET OVER IT and if ya cant DEAL WITH IT.if that dont work FIND ANOTHER SITE...............no clue why i typed this,quess im borred...........YG