Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Documentaries- Movies by Atomic Hot Rods

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Zombie Hot Rod, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

You want them, we've got them. Real Hot Rod movies made by a Hot Rodder for fellow Hot Rodders. . . to both entertain, and educate!

These aren't movies made by an outsider trying to cash in on your lifestyle, and the hobby you love. These are Real, Traditional Hot Rod Documentaries made by me (Brian Darwas). I've been building cars for over a decade, and I am an active member here on The H.A.M.B.

So check out my website, view the film's trailers an pick up your very own copy today knowing that your supporting one of your own.

www.AtomicHotRods.com

All DVD's are replicated, packaged, and wrapped right here in The U.S.A.

[​IMG]

"A Sweet Sickness: The Flathead movie"

Join Hot Rod Builder and Award Winning Filmmaker Brian Darwas, as he sits down and talks the world’s top engine builders and fabricators about the engine that pioneered a movement, The Ford Flathead. Learn speed secrets from Vern Tardel. Get an in depth look at the build of of two high powered Flathead motors by Mike Herman (H&H) and Ronnie SanGiovani. Hear the stories that inspired Ryan Cochran to begin one of the most popular Hot Rodding networks in the world today, and ride along with Vern Hammond and Jack Carroll of The Burbank Choppers in their Flathead powered, traditional Hot Rods!

Featuring: Vern Tardel, Mike Herman (H&H), Ronnie SanGiovani, Dave Simard, Ryan Cochran, Vern Hammond, Jack Carroll, Paul Howard, and many more!

[​IMG]

"The Devil at Your Feet"

Ride along with Hot Rod Builder and Award Winning Filmmaker Brian Darwas (The Road to Bonneville) as he travels over three thousand miles from East to West. Get an inside look at two car clubs from Opposite Coasts (The Burbank Choppers and The Alter Boys) who share the same Ideals and Passion for Traditional Hot Rods and Customs!

Flatheads, Nailheads, and Vintage Steel! Take a ride inside the cars and sit down to hear the stories from the men who built them! This film is a "true study in what Traditional Hot Rodding is really about!" A Hot Rodding movie so intense it will leave your living room filled with exhaust and your carpet stained with grease!

[​IMG]

"The Road to Bonneville"

Join hot rod builder and filmmaker Brian Darwas as he rides shot gun with two of the most significantly influential hot rod builders of this generation for an epic cross country adventure. You've heard the stories and you've seen the photographs, but now for the first time you can ride along side of Ken Schmidt and Keith Cornell of The Rolling Bones as they travel over 2,300 miles, through ten states from New York to Nevada in their famous 1932 Ford Coupes, "The Wicked Sisters."

Pit next to The Hop Up Race Team and The Bean Bandits at what most people consider to be the birth place of hot rodding, The Bonneville Salt Flats. Get on the ground with Keith Cornell while he swaps the gears out of a vintage Halibrand rear and stand next to Ken Schmidt as he gets under the hood to re-jet carbs between runs! Peer over the shoulder of renown hot rod photographer Peter Vincent while he shoots two of the world's most beautiful hot rods in one of the world's most beautiful settings, and witness The Rolling Bones hop in George Poteet's '32 roadster and hit speeds of up to 175 miles per hour!

Get an in depth look inside the shop, go down to the Maxton Monster Mile in North Carolina for a test run, and travel across the country to Bonneville for the time trails at Speed Week. “This film is a true lesson in hot rodding that is not to be missed!”

Also. . .

[​IMG]

"Vintage Speed Shop T Shirt"

100% cotton t-shirt designed to resemble the old speed shop ads you used to see in the "little books". Gold print featuring a high rise flathead intake on a navy shirt for an "old time" feel.

"Let the world know that Hot Rods are your Passion!"

Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and 2XL - Printed right here in the U.S.A.

2. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from New York

I've made some more movies since this post went up. . . so here are some of the details:

[​IMG]

All of my movies are available on both DVD, and as streaming as well. Just head on over to my site (www.AtomicHotRods.com) and look for the streaming button, it's pretty easy to find:

[​IMG]

Here are some "previews" to hypnotize you into believing that you can't live without my movies: