Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hop Up Magazine Vol 11 Issue 2 release!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by notrod13, Aug 4, 2015.

1. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

hey y'all well its a long time coming but here we are . I can't believe its been 3 months and we now have Number 2 out !! To get The ball rolling we roasted a few hot dogs and had some refreshments with our fine friends over at So Cal in Sacramneto . It was an epic evening, but took us quite the road to get there. But here is the coverage from the event here

http://www.hopupmagazine.com/hero/vol-11-number-2-release-event/

Our distributer is getting everything out this week so subscribers should be looking for their brown padded envelope in a week or two . keep us in the know on how long its taking guys . Were new at this and want to bring you the best we can in the future.

I wanted to thank all the folk that were involved to make Number 2 happen. You know who you are so thank you from all of us here at Hop Up.

If your looking for the mag just shoot over to our site , and or I think Ryan is also selling it!

Heres a few pics from Socal and were getting Tuned up for an epic Journey to the Hotrod Hillclimb in Colorado! Cant wait to see the hotrod family out there. If you haven't ever been then you should defiantly go . its an amazing deal nestled in the Rocky mountains

Attached Files:

Speed~On and 41FordSuperDeluxe like this.
  2. Can't wait to see that envelope come in my mail box. Congrats on putting out an amazing mag.

3. Thanks for the pics. Can hardly wait for the pics of the hillclimb.

4. Lookin' forward to getting it. The last one was out of the park.

5. I still haven't seen #1 and I'm a subscriber. HRP

6. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

HRP, must be in same mailbag as my NEHRR tickets that I paid for in May!!

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  7. HotRodMicky

HotRodMicky

8. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

9. My subscription starts with Vol 11 #2, paid an extra $12.95 for Vol 11 #1.
    Check and see if yours is same.

Mick

10. 24 Dodge

24 Dodge
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I bet #2 is better than #1, It's gonna be good.

11. I subscribed a few months ago and was hoping to get #1 but didn't. How can I get #1?

12. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

It may be that you subscribed after the cutoff. If you can email [email protected] and you will get the real deal. We did have a problem with the USPS last time , crossing our fingers its all good now. We did a little rearranging , cost the mag more money but what the hell you all are worth it right?

13. May 15,2015.. Paypal

Sure looks like I was charged for issue 1 but haven't received it. HRP

Qty Item Options Price
    1 SUBSCRIPTION (USA) vol.11 2-5 $55.00 USD
    1 Volume 11 Issue 1 $12.95 USD
    1 Shipping via Flat Rate $6.12 USD
    Amount $74.07 USD

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  14. Just ordered # 1 and #2 plus a year's subscription...looks awesome,thanks!

15. I'll be camped out at the mailbox waiting for mine.

41FordSuperDeluxe likes this.
  16. I had the same problem. Sent them an email and they made it all work. Good service, just chalked it up to "shit happens"-MIKE:cool::D

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  17. Thanks,I'll do that. HRP

18. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

go to hopupmagazine.com its all on the front page or in the speed shop. Thanks for the support.

In other news I just got off the phone with Rudy over at Fullerton Fabrication. he is graciously opening his door to us on saturday for a little Hop Up get together. good people hotrods and custom cars . too fun . big lot, heres the sticky

image1.jpeg

19. FritzTownFord

FritzTownFord

I just finished viewing and completely reading issue number two. Absolutely amazing from front to back.
    First, at the risk of sounding like a smart ass greybeard, in my business I have had to read thousands of issues of car magazines and many thousands of feature stories over the past 40+ years. So, I say this as an "insider" of the car mag business - this re-born Hop Up is as fine an effort as I have ever had the pleasure to see. If automotive print is to survive, this is what it must be.

The first twin-feature of those two deuces shows sharp and truly interesting writing, and Tim Sutton's rich, subtle photography is in a class of its own. I'd like to have any of the shots on my living room wall. This skeptic will subscribe immediately, 'cause I've already got more than the price in the first two issues! Bravo to everyone involved.

20. Started a thread on the new issue on Friday....congrats over the top excellent magazine..

21. Speed~On

Speed~On

I picked up Issue #2 at Cheaterama on Saturday. Wow, I am impressed with everything. Thick pages, outstanding photography and great articles. I highly recommend Hop Up.

22. I finally received my Vol 11 # 2 in the mail today. HRP

23. Still Patiently Waiting....