Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Housecleaning for 2015

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by The37Kid, Jan 1, 2015.

1. The37Kid

The37Kid

I start off every year trying to organize things, sell unwanted stuff, just get things in order. How do I (and everyone else) clean off all the SOLD items in the Classified section and delete all the read "Conversations"? Happy New Year! Bob

2. Paul

Paul
    Editor

just let them fade away,
    you can also keep the clutter down on the main forum by placing questions like this in the Q&S section

:p :)

3. Send a PM to a moderator and list the links to the classifieds where you have sold,,would be a good idea while you are at it to make the items sold in the first post.

This will at least stop the PM's questioning you about a part you sold several months ago.

To delete your conversations,go to the ones you want to delete open it and click on select right under the 3 icons at the top right hand corner scroll down to leave conversation,click on it and it will be gone. HRP

4. With the cost of computer storage it is probably cheaper to leave obsolete ads in there than to spend the labor to clean them up. Maybe a purge after 5 years. The garage, well that is another story.

Charlie Stephens

5. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

You send me a private conversation with the links of your classified ads that you sold the car or item(s) and I will delete them.

Cob