Register now to get rid of these ads!

Guilt

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 7, 2013.

1. fastrnu

fastrnu
    from shelton,wa

You done good. You got that out of your system. Now sit down and do some self analysis. I am to most people an asshole a prick and a arrogant son of a bitch. But as my family and friends that I can count on 1 hand will attest, "I don't hold shit back" I speak my mind. I do not let crap buildup. As a landscaper I learned about
    pre-emergant herbocides. Basically goes into the soil and stops seeds from sprouting. Kill it before it starts.
    A Hemlock seed is just this little tiny paper thin thing. Pretty close to nothing. Let that thing go long enough it will get 200' and 14 ' through. Get a group of them and they choke out the sunlight. Acidify the soil and nothing can grow under them. That can be a large problem.
    I think you get where I am going here. I wish you well and will put you on my prayer list.

P.S. I am very happy to see the number of post rolling in here. It must be powerful, damn near tearful to be siting here reading all these peoples post lifting you up.. Do not let that be the pressure, rather the inspiration

God Bless

2. recondotexas

recondotexas
    from Austin, TX

Good Vibes flowin' your way Ryan

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

3. Ryan-hot rods sure are cool arnt they :)

They have a soul, and what that car did for you, they do for me to.that's a true die hard car guy thing

4. Bugsy

Bugsy
    from Kansas

Ryan,
    Not sure what exactly you're going through at the moment but the shit fairy has been waving her crap wand around on a lot of us these past, couple of months. One thing's for sure, you are not alone and have many blessings and people who feel for you and would help you in any way they could. I know too that those words are used way too much from people trying to help and sometimes, even though it's 100% true, you have to go do something to shake yourself out of the funk of your current existence, even if it's a short-lived fix. Go hammer on that rod or whatever else you have to do and take it one moment at a time. You WILL come out the other side.

5. I'm an old old grey beard & been down the rutted muddy road a few times myself so just a thought for you.
    Hey man it's good to let off steam when life deals you a bad hand. Just so glad to hear you didn't mess yourself or the coupe up. I know when you fell like loosening up like that you don't think about the consequences but you could have had an accident & that would have only made matters worse.
    I know I've done my share & probably shouldn't be giving anyone advice.
    So I'll get off the soap box,put away the chaplin crosses & be thankful you made it.
    Can you imagine this place without you? Thanks for all you do for us & keeping this board & ford barn going.
    I think I can speak for all on this board "We are here for Ryan jus give us a shout out & we surely will listen"
    Better days ahead.
    B-O-B

6. NoSurf

NoSurf

7. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Keep on, keepin on my friend.....

8. dad-bud

dad-bud

Hey Ryan, sorry to hear things have gotten on top of you a bit.
    Time does heal - a little bit at a time. The only problem with time being the healer, is having to wait so long for it to work.
    I realise you don't wish to share what your troubles are, and nor should you feel any need to - that's private, and this is a very public forum, I'm sure I am one of many who wishes you a speedy return to happier times and enjoyment.
    Wishing you the best.
    Cheers.

9. belair

belair

Hang in there, with whatever it is. Keep people who want the best for you around. God bless. And that was one of your better articles.

10. keep you chin up!! its good for your soul to beat on your hot rod once in a while

11. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

I let my bike sit since Biketoberfest, stuck clutch, then this past weekend I finally decided to fix it, and then I took for a high speed blast, it cleared the cobwebs.

12. Mnhotrodbuilder

Mnhotrodbuilder
    from Afton, MN

Keep your head up Ryan! I throttled the loud pedal 15+ years ago to releave some stress and I ended up in a ditch when I hit a patch of gravel:eek: I did feel oddly better afterwards.

13. Phillips

Phillips
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

The fact that you were looking to feel something again, good, bad or otherwise, is a good thing. It means you are on your way back.

14. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That is well put my friend. Keep your head up Ryan. You're a shark, you gotta keep moving.

15. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Stay up brother! Praying for you, your family and for your transmission in your coupe.

16. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

Three pedal therapy is legit. It's kinda like the pipes yell all the stuff you want to say but can't take back. You've got a lot of support and well wishers all over the world.

17. Even though you personified your coupe by giving it the ability to shrug, it's best to take your anger and frustration out on an inanimate object.

Whatever you are going through, it'll be further and further behind you if you keep moving forward.

18. Kona Cruisers

Kona Cruisers

Mine is hockey... Nothing to me in this world beats going into the corner with someone and coming out with the puck, well, maybe connecting on the perfect one timer. No matter how shitty life is Hockey is my savior from dispair. We all Have one, we all need to exersize it from time to time.

19. I feel your pain Ryan. All things must pass. Good luck for the future.

20. Thoughts and prayers for you and yours from Montana

(Lean on whatever keeps you upright and moving forward)

21. Normant93

Normant93

Hey Man sorry to hear you're in such a sad place right now.
    I suggest taking the coupe for a daily thrashing to clear your head, think about how fortunate you are to have it, the life you've built for yourself, and the friends/family that helped you get there.
    Go home at night and hold your kids until they fall asleep in your arms, think about how blessed you are to have them.
    Repeat daily.

for what it's worth.......seems to work for me

22. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Keep Kalm and Carry on.
    Get more Push water.

23. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Man, can I ever relate

24. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

Used to go to the same car show every year and there was a guy i met there and only saw at the show once a year. We had similar cars and he was always curious about i had done this or that since he was still building. This guy didn't look or talk like a guy you'd think was a "car guy". One year we were yakking about how much we liked working and driving old cars. I told him i thought it was way cheaper than a shrink...he leaned in a little closer and said "I am a "shrink" and really all most of my patients need is a hobby".....After that I know that it is truely o.k. to give yourself self therapy once in a while.

25. falconwagon62

falconwagon62

Thoughts and feelings sometimes sink us, they are also what save us....

26. Jokester

Jokester

I think you can see that you have a large support family behind you, some close, some not so close. But it's obvious that everyone on here cares. People is what keeps people going.

The best things in life aren't things. Keep on.

27. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

Shit WILL get better dood. Keep your head up and throttle down.

28. fxcomet

fxcomet

Life just sucks sometimes, no doubt about it. Feel what you feel, come to grips with it and own it. Sometimes you've gotta act like you're well in order to become well. Prayers Ryan. You'll get through this.

29. If petrol is in your blood, then taking a hard drive is the best form of transfusion.
    All the best Ryan.
    Peter