Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage GOING BACK

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by willbe, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Any body else having problems when ya hit the going back arrow? I hafta hit mine 4 or 5 times to go back a page or back to another thread.

2. roundvalley

roundvalley

No problem here.

3. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

4. redo32

redo32

My mouse sometimes goes back two pages, but it does it on any site.

5. You don't mention what browser you're using but I used to have similar issues with IE8. It seemed to be an issue with GoogleAds or Facebook somehow tagging which pages I was visiting and then adding their own URLs to my site history. Sometimes took 10 or more "back" clicks to go back one actual page.

You might consider updating your current browser or checking to see if it offers any ad-blocking settings that you can change. Or you might think about trying another browser altogether like Firefox, Chrome or Torch.

6. Interesting. I've never had this problem here but I am having it over on 67-72chevytrucks.com and a couple other board members there mentioned they were having the same problem. No idea what version of IE I'm using.

7. Google browser, Mac computor?