Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

Go Fast Fiberglass SCOOPS??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tqz, Nov 8, 2011.

1. tqz

tqz
    from AZ.

Has anyone been able to contact "Randy" aka "GASSERGLASS" aka "GoFastGlass.com" aka "TheGlassShop.com". Looking to have him make a scoop with no luck on contact. Have tryed PM'ing here on the H.A.M.B, sent a deal through his contact submission form on his site and have tried to locate a phone number with no luck. The phone number on his site is a doesn't exist. Are they still in businesss??

Tony

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  2. Phil1934

Phil1934

3. tqz

tqz
    from AZ.

Thanks Phil1934 I'll try that route....did you end up with a scoop, it so how was his turn around and pricing.

Thanks

Tony

4. Phil1934

Phil1934

It was good. Lots of communication when he got my message. He sent me pics of several styles. I got mini surfer. He had flu or something so I waited a couple weeks. He then put it on ebay where I did the buy it now.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. tqz

tqz
    from AZ.

Gotcha....well I guess I'll just wait and see if I get an answer from him. thanks a lot for all the info.

Tony

P.S. did he happen to give you any price ranges for the diffrent scoops??

6. Phil1934

Phil1934

Most all are $150. small ones less. Quality is top notch, though. Smooth and heavy.

7. tqz

tqz
    from AZ.

UPDATE.....got a hold of Randy through e-mail and have one on order should have in alittle over a week.

Thanks guys for the info

8. daddy_o's_diner

daddy_o's_diner
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You will be happy with the scoop - good stuff.

I used one on my old Hudson.

[​IMG]