Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Fuel block mounting with pump at front of motor PICS Please

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by harleycontracter, Mar 24, 2015.

1. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

Trying to figure where to mount my fuel block, gauge and regulator on the motor. My fuel pump on the Caddy is on the front of the block above the water pump. Don't want to run the fuel line from front of motor to firewall and back up again. Too busy.

Need pics if you have the same issue

2. F&J

F&J

DSCN0265 (Medium).JPG DSCN0266 (Medium).JPG two pics of two 1957-58 J2 Olds tri-power setups. I think they were copper-plated steel lines, I forget :)

One has two 3-way fittings, other has a 4 -way.

I guess I don't have a J2 that had the fuel filter hanging from the lines.

3. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

So I guess I don't need a "fuel block" Thanks Frank

4. Here is what I did on my 2x2

[​IMG]

5. A fuel block is just a way to distribute your fuel to multi carbs. It can be as simple as what the J@ setup is or it can be complicated, ideally if you are running a block and a fuel pressure gauge you want it as close to the carbs as possible, same with a regulator, you run your regulator, your fuel block in line with the reg between the pump and the block and the gauge on the end of the block after the fuel has left for the carbs.