Register now to get rid of these ads!

Friday Art Show Access

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by benzjohn, Jan 9, 2015.

1. benzjohn

benzjohn

I have been a member of the HAMBfor several years, but I cannot get my question answered about how to access the Friday Art Show. It is my favorite happening on the HAMB, but after the web redesign, it has been difficult to find the "Friday Art Show".

I cannot find a way to acces the "FAS" without searching the HAMB and I have not found a way to access the "FAS" archives to check on the shows I cannot find.

If anyone can give me information on how to connect with the "FAS" it would be greatly appreciated.

Loyal Member,
    Ben Johnson
    [email protected]

2. Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  3. If you go to the main board on Fridays the art show is always stickied at the top of the page. If you want to find past ones click on the search function (magnifying glass at the top of the page) then click on the more tab, type in Friday art show in the search and they will come up.

4. I believe the OP was referring to the social group and not the one on the main board. HRP

5. I assumed when he is talking about a "happening" and mentions checking shows he means the weekly art show.