Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Fletcher, NC. Swap Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chopnchaneled, Jun 30, 2009.

1. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

2. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

I might go Friday ...

I like the location a LOT better than when it was in Maggie Valley out on the highway in that cow pasture.

Now it is on a hill of sorts and you get a breeze and there is a good bit of pavement ... not dusty or muddy like before.

I have found a LOT of neat old Ford stuff at this meet in the past.

:)

3. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

Thats when i was planning on going, this will be my first time to fletcher. seems like everytime i went to maggie valley i was about 4'' taller when i left the field with all the mud.

4. I am planing on going on friday also. HRP

5. \\

:confused:When is this and where......any more info on this:confused:
    Thanks a bunch

6. This weekend,,HRP

42 year for this swap meet

3-4 - Fletcher, NC - Mountaineer Antique Auto Club's 42nd Annual Auto Show. Located at the WNC Ag Center Fairgrounds, 1301 Fanning Bridge Rd, Fletcher, NC. email: www.mountaineerantiqueautoclub.com

7. papastoyss

papastoyss

I was planning on Sat., will most of the sellers be there on Friday?I may have to rethink my plans. This is one of my favorite swaps,kinda like the Petit Jean in west Ark.

8. Some friends and I are planning on making the trip up on Fri. It will be the 2nd time I've got to go. Last year it was on Sun after the rain. Nobody there much. I am looking forward to going early this year.:)

9. I was just about to start a thread asking if there was anything going on near Charlotte this weekend... guess I'll have to make it out!

Any chance at finding early Chevrolet stuff ('26-'28)?

10. bump for the morning crowd

11. Heading to Charlotte now- see you all tomorrow.

If anyone wants to meet up, I'll be the 6'6" lanky guy with the GI haircut:D and will be with my oldest son (6).