Register now to get rid of these ads!

Edit button

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by ace5043, Mar 13, 2015.

1. ace5043

ace5043
    from Florida

Trying to edit profile by Adding picture to my profile but unable to locate edit button in my profile and it will not allow me to change any of the profile. Any help appreciated. Thank you

2. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Click on your profile page button above and bring down the list. Click on avatar and it will allow you to add or change an avatar.
    If you are adding pictures to your personal album...
    Hit add media button in your profile page. In the choose an album box pull down your album. Once you are there you have a choice to ADD Media or change it.

3. At the top of the page there is three tabs. Hover your mouse cursor over the one on the left and a drop down list should appear. I think those links on the left (Personal Details, Signature, Contact Details, etc.) take you to where you do edits to your profile. The screen shot below shows it and I have circled the tab...

ChangeDetails.jpg

Hope that helps,

Glen.

4. ace5043

ace5043
    from Florida

Thank you sir I will give it a try.. I am using the mobile app and That could be the problem thank you again

5. ace5043

ace5043
    from Florida

Worked thank you.. Had to log out if mobile app and go thru desktop to change . Thank you to everyone again for help