Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

Edelbrock C3Xb, anyone recognize it?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T-Faust, Jan 21, 2012.

1. T-Faust

T-Faust

I have been offered one of these for an SBC. It is definitely a "nostalgia item", it has the oil fill pipe. Can't find anything on the web.

2. Master of None

Master of None
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Try posting the picture again,it didn't work.

3. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Maybe search for C3Bx, pretty much the same as a C3B. There's always a bunch of them on ebay.

4. T-Faust

T-Faust

Sorry, don't have a picture, it is just something offered to me. I was hoping the Edelbrock number would do it. It is a 4 bbl manifold with an open, divided, plenum. Hope that it is clear, what I mean is that it is not a squarebore or spreadbore casting, the plenum is just divided. I didn't write down the Edelbrock number, but I think it is right.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. burnout2614

burnout2614

I like the C3BX. Sometimes the divider will be ground to a sharp edge. The last one I had also had a cutout for a 3bbl Holley. I am interested if you decide you don't want it. peace

6. T-Faust

T-Faust

C3Bx it is. Found a picture on eBay, the very same down to the oil fill pipe.

7. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

The divided plenum was for a short lived 3 barrel carb. Got one on my coupe with an Edelbrock carb, it runs fine.

8. harley rider

harley rider

them are good manifolds . a little higher rpm range than a performer,not as high as a torker.