Register now to get rid of these ads!

Deleted threads!.

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by iwanaflattie, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Is there anyway we could pay a fee to view deleted threads?
    Id love to reread some of the ones that got deleted...wish they just got closed.

2. 117harv

117harv

Deleted threads are most always OT, if they have content that may still be of help/use, they get locked. You may be here for the wrong reasons?

3. I've tried to post about cool hot rod stuff found on my local c/l that a lot of guys are looking for. My posts get deleted instantly as o/t. So, I tried a post asking if there is a place to post this kind of stuff and that got deleted too. I dunno....

4. Don't know if c/l falls into the same category as ebay but ebay ads can be posted here:
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/forums/ebay-ads-links.55/

5. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Too many scams with Craigslist.
    That is why.

You need to watch Ebay too.

6. When we delete threads/posts it's always editorial. As boss man says, "editorials are not for sale".

7. It's all in the classifieds rules....as my pal @corncobcoupe says, too many scams with CL.
    If you have a question regarding a deleted thread, the best way to handle it is to contact a moderator via private conversation.

We're not here to pick on folks or make life miserable...every staff member here strives to keep the HAMB a happy place for folks to dive headfirst into the glory of traditional hot rods & customs. Seriously. :D

8. I just want to re read some of the hilarious threads that have been deleted..I would pay for that privilege.