Register now to get rid of these ads!

custom Laser cutting service

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by pops29, Aug 6, 2011.

1. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

[​IMG] We are offering our laser cutting services to help you on your next or current project. We can laser cut stainless steel up to 3/8", mild steel up to 1/2" and aluminum up to 1/4". We can cut up to 60" wide x 120" long with Our 4000 watt laser . The laser beam,is a non-contact tool, allows quick, accurate cutting within + - .005. The precise burr-free edge created by the laser cut is remarkable for its minimal roughness and narrow heat affected zone. ( no hard edges ). We can layout and cut from your, sketch, photo, dxf, dwg, solid works or send us a cardboard template. for Gussets , brackets, grille inserts, shop signs, Header flanges ect. Laser cutting is relatively inexpensive and easier than you think.

pm me or email me at [email protected]
    1-209-664-9780
    laserartworld.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  2. I've seen several of these signs and all I can say is really cool work. Great stuff here.

3. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

Here is what we can do from a Cardboard template. Also forming, welding and machining services available.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. 36Brua

36Brua

Big thumbs up for Don ! laser cut parts from DWG files. crisp clean edges, quick turn around, cost effective. GIVE HIM A TRY

5. vivalahotrod

vivalahotrod

Man oh Man! I just had a piece done at Don's shop for my Battalion Sergeant Major. He's gonna love it!:D

Viva

Attached Files:

6. BigWigRaceCars

BigWigRaceCars
    from Austin, TX

Another satisfied customer here. Don's prices are great! Pair that with the quick turn time, and you can't go wrong here. Thanks Don!

7. Don and crew do fantastic work -- and are a real pleasure to do business with. Without the quality work and support that Don has given to the FlatCad Racing Team, we'd not have anywhere near as nice of a custom engine as we're building. He is a key ingredient to the work that I do . . . as without guys that can make complex parts, it doesn't do any good to design them. :rolleyes:

So - if you need laser cutting and fabrication/welding services, give Pops29 a call will yah!

8. v8muscle

v8muscle

Another thumbs up for Don and crew. Very reasonable pricing and after the USPS lost the first shipment, Don made up a new set and shipped at his expense. And the parts look great.

Bill

9. Cad67Deville

Cad67Deville

I had Don laser cut a piece for me and it came out GREAT. He really worked with me to get the design perfect and his turn-around time was quick. Definitely a good value!

10. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

Don't forget !!-- We can do any exhaust/header flange for any motor ,If I do not have a drawing for your needs all I need is a gasket or template.. most 3/8" mild steel v8 flanges sell for 40.00 + shipping, with any port design.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. BigAquaBonney

BigAquaBonney

I needed spacers for my '56 Bel Air 3 piece bumper. Gave Don a try. He cut numerous pieces out of stainless--each piece was perfect, the turnaround was quick, and the price was reasonable. Highly recommended.

12. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

Here is a few pics of my machine in action doing some HAMB'es work

cutting 3/8" thick mild steel -- ports for header flanges

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here it is falling out of the plate
    [​IMG]

and some steering parts. If you look at the earlier pics you can see where they were cut
    [​IMG]

13. dilley340

dilley340

Check out these Fuel Pressure Regulator Brackets pops29 made for me. There is absolutely no extra work to finish these babies off other than polishing the stainless. They fit perfect!

The price is very affordable, the parts fit perfect, pops29 is a great guy to work with, the turn around time was very fast... man, I can't recommend him enough!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

Here is a Trophy for a local car club we just finished. It is 14" round and in 14g steel powder coated. also we designed a plaque for Jim Wangers to be presented to him on the 21st of April

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. flatsteve51

flatsteve51
    from So. FL

Don is great to business with. He helped me with a couple projects, great prices and super quick. Thanks

16. Nicholas1

Nicholas1

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

17. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

Here is a sign we did for a Drag Racing slot car builder it is 5' long
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here is some of his work
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. 1937FordCoupe

1937FordCoupe

Don did a set of alum header flanges for my SBF - Look awesome! Price is right and fast service!

Clark

19. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

I just did this one for a customer asking for a front shot of a digger. It is 40" wide

[​IMG]

sawzall likes this.
  20. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

Dont forget we do Header flanges for any motor !! And signs for Good Friends like Alex Gambino !!!
    [​IMG]

21. Come on gang . . . get your orders in . . . the FlatCad team needs new shoes! :D

22. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

Here is a Few recent ones we did

this one we cut the skull
    [​IMG]

this one is Big 5' wide here is the pictures they sent us that they liked and wanted us to design 2 shop signs for them

this is for the lettering
    [​IMG]

this for the car
    [​IMG]

here is what we came up with

[​IMG]

here it is on the laser
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

now complete

[​IMG]

23. bondolero

bondolero

Great Job as always,
    thanks
    Larry

24. 46Chief

46Chief

Don cut a M/C bracket for me. I saved a bunch of time and it fit perfect. Super fast turnaround too! Many thanks. It was my first time having something laser cut and I would definitely recommend Don and his services.

25. saltflatmatt

saltflatmatt
    Alliance Vendor

I've worked with Don on a few projects now for my shop. The quality of laser is worth the extra money spent over HD plasma, if you want smooth clean cuts and accuracy Don knows what he's doing. I will defiantly use him again!

26. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

Here is a license topper we just finished

They sent me this pic
    [​IMG]
    I did the drawing and converted it to auto-cad

[​IMG]

here is the laser cut topper 16g steel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

27. Deadbird

Deadbird

Don does great work. Prices are very affordable and the turn around is super quick. I'll be using him again for sure.

28. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca

29. Excellent work as usual . . . just like that new stroker SBC going into one of our favorite vendors cars . . . you dah man!

30. pops29

pops29
    from turlock ca