Register now to get rid of these ads!

Contacting someone NOT following through on a sale after being paid

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Maineac 1, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Maineac 1

Maineac 1

I paid a HAMB'er for a pair of fenders needing work.He acknowledged that he received payment.He said he would send me the dimensions of the package and weight along with his phone # so that I could schedule FedEx to pick them up.I have not heard from him since the 25 of Aug. He never sen t his email or phone # so I have no means to contact him so hope you fellows could help.I just want my fenders.I have a FedEx acct. so there is no cost to him!Maybe people who use the classifieds should have to post their phone #'sd and email? Please help if possible, thanks ,Sid The other party is Ron Harper of Wareham,Ma.

2. contact Ryan, he might be able to help. He busts major ass for Alliance members, heck, he busted some ass for me and I wasnt an A member, but I changed that asap to support him and his efforts like he did for me.
    Also be sure to fill out the sales critique with the full story on the bad seller so others may see and not do business with them.

3. Don't see a Ron Harper,what's his user name?

I agree with Tim,send Ryan a conversation. HRP

4. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I'm on it....... assisting Maineac 1.

Gave him info to work with.

5. harpo1313

harpo1313
    from wareham,ma

Ya, Sid , Im ripping you off for a hundred bucks.Really? Why dont you tell all i was having my son deliver them to you till you got all paranoid and wanted them now.At first you were in no hurry as your project wasnt close so figured it would work out and save you some dough.not to mention the fenders at a hundred bucks is a gift ,kinda like the 40 pickup running boards i gave to you a few years back for free here in the classifieds,so its not like you dont know me. Im not on here much lately as ive been dealing with some health issues but really cant get over you dragging my name through the dirt over a hundred bucks ,joining the alliance,countless pms ,and a thread also, My son has had the fenders at his house since the day i got the mo in nh and hes been to maine twice since but after the first couple pms ,i could see you were not trusting me to deliver ,so basically i sent your dough back and you sir can go shit in your hat!!

6. Sid,

HAMBer since 2009 ?
    This thread is in poor taste.

Jim