Register now to get rid of these ads!

Color/ design my garage?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by James66g, Dec 21, 2009.

1. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You want to trade garages?

Looks great man love the floor!

2. MedicCustoms

MedicCustoms

Looks grate. So have you thought anymore about your art on the walls.... Your garage is soooooooo sickkkkkk......

3. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

thats funny. :D

4. Build some walls around that water heater with a door, just make sure to put in upper and lower combustion vents, the heater kinda spoils it for me.

5. badass garage, nice work!

6. James66g

James66g

Grits> what do you mean by combustion vents? I have been thinking about an accordion stle door that will hinge on one wall and latch to the other will post design sketches soon. As for mural ideas yea I am still churning that one over in my melon saw a neat mural while down in LA for the GNRS that kind of inspired me ill post some more sketches later hope to finish all the wood trim this week! I am really only looking at the left side I really like the composition here and how the female head is both part of the chaos surrounding her and separate at the same time. I dont think Ill go that crazy with the back ground really it was the head I liked.

Attached Files: