Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Hey fellas, just in case you missed it - The Rodder's Journal and The Jalopy Journal is celebrating 20 years of bringing you traditional hot rods and customs by offering you a one-year subscription to TRJ and a H.A.M.B. Alliance membership for only $75. Click here for details.

History Chopped 49-50 Ford Crestliner?

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by a990hemi, Oct 3, 2013.

1. a990hemi

a990hemi Member

Anybody ever seen a chopped 49-50 Ford Crestliner that has retained the Crestliner character traits such as side trim and vinyl roof? Please post pics if you have them.
  2. propwash

propwash
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Haven't ever seen one. I'd assume that anyone customizing a Crestliner would likely reject any OEM identification. Maybe not. I like Crestliners and I like chopped shoeboxes. Not sure I'd feel w & f about the combo, however. I'm like you, I'd have to see one.
  3. Ltorch

Ltorch Member

Cant seem to find the picture but walt bunn had a 50 black crestliner chopped real nice.only could find a picture of this 51 ford.

Attached Files:

4. a990hemi

a990hemi Member

I really like what he did with the side trim on this one. Thanks for sharing the pic.
    Register now to get rid of these ads!